Setenta - I love him, and I still do.

It's funny how I am not that surprised to see Bruna here. Yes, Bruna Marquezine.

As much as I hate saying this, but Bruna is Neymar's ex-girlfriend who seems to very warm-heart and one of Brazil's beauty queens. She also once used to be the girl Neymar loved, and I hate admitting this but it is the truth.

She's standing only a few steps away from me holding some bright pink roses and a box of what seems to be chocolate truffles. I mean look at her, she's wearing shorts that are showing of her perfect skin, and her long hair is curled, her lips are pink along with her painted manicured nails, and then there's me.

The hospital gown dress thingy is short and my bum is almost on full view, although I am pretty sure if Neymar was awake he would have loved that. My hair is a mess and so is my face.

She smiles weakly as she makes her way to the table. I watch her place the roses and chocolate box carefully on the table.

"I am really sorry for what happened" She says holding onto my cold hands. I smile back, but it fades away so quickly.

She leads me to the bed, and we both sit down. Who knew that this would have happened. No matter how jealous I got, Neymar deserved to once have a girl like her in his life. I mean, she's beautiful, sweet, caring, and probably a great girlfriend.

Neymar told me months ago about how they broke up, and trust me it's so unbelievable that this sweet girl sitting right next to me done that.

"I know this might be so awkward for your and me, but I got really upset when I heard about the accident, I am hoping he get's better" Bruna says while rubbing my back.

I nod and reply back with a simple "me too".

"I probably won't get to see Neymar, but I want you to let him know I was here, there were many on and off's in our past relationship, but I will always support him" 

I get a certain feeling every time Bruna brings up their past relationship. 

"Sure, don't worry" I smile and she smiles back. Her white smile makes me wonder how my smile looks. Probably really tired and I am hoping my breath isn't bad. 

"Well, I need to leave for a meeting but I would love to come back." She says standing up and putting on her jacket. I follow her to the door, and we say our goodbyes. 

I sit down on my bed looking around the room like a lost person. 

A blonde and short nurse walks into the room holding a file. I recognize her from yesterday and I am guessing she's the one who healed my scars and gave the medicines I was supposed to take. 

She sits down next to me and I sit up showing her all my attention. I am praying she's here to tell me I am all right now and Neymar's getting better. I can just imagine how my mood will go from down to up if she says those words I am hoping she'll say. I want to get out of here with Neymar and pretend this didn't happen. 

"Anabella, how are you feeling?" She asks, smiling kindly. 

"Good, much better than yesterday" I answer back. To be honest I am feeling way better. Yesterday I could barely move because of the painful sores. 

"That''s good hear, but you do know you need to stay here for two more days, we still need to get your test results clear" She says and I sigh disappointingly. 

"But I am feeling perfectly fine, can't I come back here to get the test results or do I have to stay the nights here" I complain. I don't care how childish I sound, but I can not tolerate staying nights in a hospital.