Quatro - What Happens At Sleepovers.....

They mange to come up with an agreement and the car ride stayed silent. Neymar was extra quiet, he seemed taken a back by my actions.

The car slows down when it get's to the giant mansion, then it parks in front of it. Shit, this can't be his.

We get out the car and my jaw drops open, This is like a palace.

This is nothing like what he used to live in before, not even close. I follow Neymar and Sasha to the entrance of this big ass mansion. I take a good look at the big grill, the flowers which I had no idea I would see in such a modern mansion, and the small football pitch.

At this time, I wish I knew more about him. Back in the U.S people weren't so keen on football, well the football they call Soccer. They were more into other sports that I wasn't interested it. So I never really played Soccer their, or hardly watched it.

Now that I am back in Brazil, I really miss my football passion.

Neymar puts in a code and both door opens, Man this is fancy.

"Don't bother taking your shoes off" Sasha says once we get in the mansion. I follow Sasha to the main room and to where the kitchen was. Neymar went upstairs to somewhere, while me and Sasha went to the kitchen, which did I mention was bigger than a normal kitchen, of course.

"Neymar already has the drinks and stuff so we don't really need to do anything" She says taking a can of soda from the mega size fridge.

"The purpose of me coming here was to help you get things ready for the part" I say giving her a "what the heck" look.

"Neymar's maid and chef can do that, duh"

He has his own chef and maid, Come on, that's just way too much.

"Okay, but then I should go home, I'll just c-" She cuts me off and walks over to me with a serious look.

"You are not leaving, I wanted you to stay the night here" Sasha pouts her lips. Still there is no I am staying the nigh here for no reason. I would have if I was going to help, but since I am not, than I will rather go home.

"I am not staying over" I shake my head.

"Yes you are, you can't just say no, you are in Neymar's mansion, who can say no to that" She says in a wow tone.

"So, who cares, I need to get home" I don't know how I will get home, but I know for sure I am not going to let Neymar drive me, because than I need to sit in the car with him, which is just going to be awkward, Too much for me to handle.

"Than I need to get Neymar to drive you, hold on" She leaves the kitchen, but I was fast enough to stop her immediately.

"It's fine, I mean I can stay for only one night, I me-" She cuts me off and shrieks with excitement.

"Oh my god, Yay! We are going to have so much fun" Sasha jumps up and down while I laugh and give her a tight hug.

Than someone walks in, Neymar. He gives Sasha a warm smile, then looks at me with hardly any emotion. He's maybe still in shock, but I won't blame him, because I am too.

"Ney, Anabella, is staying with us, like a sleepover" Sasha says giving Neymar a peck on the lips and then getting another soda can from the fridge.

This doesn't feel right, how she always has to smoochy Neymar in front of me, Not that I care.

He looks at me and smirks, that only lasted a second. I don't smirk or smile back, I just stand there thinking, is this really him?

The day goes by very fast. We order Pizza since Neymar's chef and maid weren't home for the weekends. I really don't want someone making food for me, while I rest have fun and mess around. I just wasn't raised like this, but neither has Neymar.