Trinta E Seis - Hurry up!

Olaa, I hope you all like this chapter even thought is just so short. 

But here are the songs for the chapter: 

SEX - 1975

HEY BABY - SEAN PAUL

ALL OF ME - TIESTO REMIX

And that's all, love you all! xxxxxx Amanda

I woke up by my aunt dragging my ass out of bed. Don't get me wrong I am really looking forward to this whole holiday, but I am just not a morning person. Only if I need to go play football, just saying. 

"You need to fix your messy hair Anabella" My aunt says as she brushes my hair, and it hurts like hell. 

"Stop, it hurts" I groan. I am not a morning person. 

"Okay, but you need to get dressed, Neymar is picking you up soon" She reminds me and my eyes go wide. 

Fuck, he is going to pick me up in any minute and than we need to go to the airport that is miles away from here. 

I pick up the clothes I chose from the night before and rushed to the bathroom. 

My aunt was right, my hair was in a mess. 

I brushed my hair, and it looked even worse. I am always straightening my hair, so now it was back to it's crazy curls. I quickly plug in my hair straightener and get to work. 

"Finally" I sigh once my hair was all done. I didn't even bother to apply on at least some make-up. 

I change into my boyfriend style jeans, and a tank top. I wanted to wear something comfortable, I know it will be a long flight to there. 

I checked my bag several times making sure I had my phone, passport, emergency kit, my pocket book, and my sunscreen.

Than I heard the doorbell ring. 

I looked out the window from my bedroom, and saw him there, with his fancy ass car parked. 

"Ana! He is here!" My mom shouts from the living room. 

"I am coming" I say back. 

I close the zips to my suitcase and carried it out with me. I threw my bag over my shoulders, and the smile on my face just couldn't fade away. Even when Natalia came out her room with a frown. 

"Good morning to you too" I roll my eyes at her. 

"Have fun in Barcelona, just make sure you don't hook up with him" She says in a bitchy tone. 

She's really getting on my last nerve. So I let go of my suitcase and drop my bag beside it. 

"Listen sis, I know how much you dislike him, and how much more you dislike me for going on a holiday with him, " I sigh and take a deep breath " But he's just a friend to me just like before, so please don't worry about me" 

"Fine, just take care of yourself little sis" She smiles and hugs me. Well that went pretty fine. 

"I will, and tell Mark I will miss him" I say sarcastically. She slaps on the cheeks playfully. 

"Ana! He has been waiting outside the whole time now" My aunt says. 

"I am coming, hold on"

I drag my suitcase out with my heavy bag over my shoulders. 

I open the door and see him, leaning against his car ,wearing some shorts with a Nike T-shirt. 

"Well you look good" He smirks at me. 

"And so do you" I smile. 

He puts the suitcase in the backseat, then we sit down in the car. Ready for the long car ride to the airport. 

This is going to be so exiting!