Oitenta E Seis - My Everything.

NEYMAR'S POV

(yaaay, finally his pov)

Her legs and arms were spread out on the bed. Her brown long and messy hair was spread all over her face. This might not sound attractive to some people, but I think it's the most beautiful sight. When I came out the bathroom I saw the duvet already kicked across the bed. Her body was exposed, well sort of. I couldn't help but stand there for one hour starring at her beautiful body. Her lace bra and thong was sexy and Forealla usually doesn't give a fuck about what she wears under her clothes. What appeared to me the most was the baby bump. It wasn't as big as usually they are, it was more bloated. Still, it was beautiful to me.

The fact that it is our baby in there makes me have this weird giddy feeling I should stop having because she has already made her decision. I would have done anything for the baby. I would love him/her as much as I love Davi. I would buy him/her the best gifts you can buy your son/daughter. I would take him/her to all my matches and make him/her my prince/princess. I would love my child and be the best dad I can be, no matter how young I am. I am still that kid but I already have a child, well two actually.

Can you believe that there is a mini Neymar or even a mini Forealla in her belly? Yeah, I can't believe that. It makes me smile and at the same time makes me upset. I know that Forealla can't and doesn't want to keep the baby because she is scared she won't raise it right. I know and I am sure that she would be the most loving mother. I know she's too young and all that, but Forealla is one of those people who can change for one child and make the best out of it.

I am not going to boss over and decide of her decision even thought I disagree. I love her so much that I want her to live how she wants, even thought I won't take a part in it. Even thought the baby won't take a part either. If that's what she wants then okay....

She is the one who is going to give birth, so she can decide but I really hope she understands how much I care for this baby and that I would do anything.

Looking at her brings me pleasure. It sounds weird but it's true. Her beautiful body, the structure of her stunning face, and the baby in that belly of her sums up everything.

I am going to admit it. I am going to stop lying to myself and making it sound like a high school crush, or make her sound like my ordinary girlfriend. I am crazy for the girl. I am loco for her. She drives me insane.

When we made love for the first time It was like winning the World Cup, even better. When she came to Barcelona with me, it was like when Davi comes with me home. That's how much I love her. When she got lost in Barcelona (well, made her self purposely get lose) it was like I lost Davi once in a restaurant, and that was one of my most worst experienced moments. When the car accident happened and held her in my arms, it felt like the last second of my life. I want to spend the last second of my life holding my family, and Forealla is a part of my family, a big part of it. What I am trying to say here is that she is my everything....

I was stupid for breaking up with her because how the hell am I going to get her back . I miss those times we had together. I missed kissing her delicious lips. I miss holding her body close to mine as we slept in my bed. I can't do that anymore because she doesn't want me back. She is over me, but I am not over her.

I miss making out with her and how I got to touch her ass all the time. I miss giving her pleasure. She always had this dirty mind. She always came up with these silly things to do and I went along with it. I love having her to myself. I remember when I was scrolling through my Instagram and said "Forealla did you know you are what you eat?" and then she turned around with a smirk. She said "than you must be pussy because you are what you eat". It cracked me up. It was true thought. I love her jokes, even the lame ass ones.

We made love many times. More than a thousand times. She asked me if I do this every day, I saw often. By often I meant with her. I have never ever showed this much passion and love during sex. Not even to Bruna.

Forealla was and still is my everything. She's my sister, best friend, wife, girlfriend, and soul-mate. I still don't belive in the fact that we are over. I still have hope and I want her back.

She always danced around and played silly jokes on me. She ran around the house singing El Perdon with her terrible Spanish that had a mix of Portuguese. I will never ever forget when I wore the black mask and scared the shit out of her. I even pranked called her with Rafa. She almost called the police.

I pull the duvet on her again, and leaned in to kiss her cheek. Only her cheek. I then went over to me own side. I pulled the covers over me and tried my best to sleep. The only person I can think of is her.

She is my everything.....