Cinquenta E Cinco - From Mad to Caring, so fast

The girl Bruna left. 

I feel heartbroken and somehow ashamed.

Maybe this whole thing shouldn't have happen. 

Neymar's a worldwide famous footballer with everything, Money, girls, trophies and everything. He has changed a lot from way before and I was being over excited with this stupid relationship. 

I have been locking myself in the bedroom for thirty minutes now. I feel stupid and useless. Why did I ever think me and Neymar can be together with no problems. Of course he's going to lie and of course his ex-girlfriends are going to be in the way. 

I feel so dumb and childish sometimes. And he's a jerk for lying what was he thinking?

I hear a knock on the door. I ignore it because I am not going to bother opening it to see his damn face. 

"Forealla open the door!" He yells. Oh so now he's yelling at me. 

"I won't until you get your shit together" I snap back. 

"What the fu-" I cut him off by swinging the door open. 

"Listen, make it clear, am I your girlfriend or your secret girlfriend that you're going to hide" I say strictly. He chuckles and looks at me, smirking. 

"Forealla, you're my best friend, girlfriend, and my amor" He smiles. I raise a brow and give him a look. 

"Than why did you lie?" He seems a litte take a back by the question. 

"I-I...it's Bruna. She can overreact and get crazy" He says looking down, like a kid in big trouble. 

"Really? Bu-" He cuts me off. 

"Why can't we just forgot about what happened and get back to what we started" He smirked. 

I am not giving up so quick. No matter how much I am need for his touch. 

"No, not this time" I turn my heels and started walking back to the bedroom. 

He grabs hold of me arm and pulls me back with his strong grip. I shake out of the grip and show my middle finger to him. 

"Jeez, don't be so mad, no matter how hot you are" He smirks, and I just couldn't help but...smirk back. 

"Neymar, you do realize you are a big asshole" I tell him. He chuckles.

"Yes I do realize, but since you are leaving in a few more days, can we just forget Bruna and all the rumors and all the shit, c-" I cut off his rambling.

"Fine! We can forget everything, but you have to promise me to get your shit together" I smirk. He nods and instantly lifts me up. I gasp and hit him on the head playfully.

"Put me down!" I yell. We are so childish. 

"'No no princess" He carries me to the living room and places me on the couch gently. Everything is fine, but soon I know I will get my period and life will suck. Good thing is that I still will be with Neymar, just no sex. 

Next day....

The log fire is blazing in front of me and I gaze deeply into the flames. The first day of my period is always the worst, sometimes I’m sick with it and then others I’m like I am today; curled up in one position with the fear of moving because of the sharp pains within the pit of my stomach. I have my legs held tightly to my chest and a hot water bottle between my knees. Neymar left around twenty minutes ago to get me some things from the shops. See, I knew I was going to get my period.    That’s when I hear the front door creak open before slamming quietly shut.    "Forealla, I’m back.." Neymar’s voice is gentle, soft yet husky as he wanders into the living room where I’m curled with a bag in his hands.    When I peer up at him, he has the cutest grin on his lips before he crouches in front of me by the couch before his hand delves into the bag- starting to pull things out.    "I got you chocolate, more chocolate… Some hot chocolate; coffee and some tablets to take away the pain.. " He smiles softly before pulling out packets after packets of different types of chocolate. God, I never knew he could be so sweet.    "Thanks.." I giggle, taking the bar of chocolate and tearing it open.  Neymar watches me for a moment, a happy smile across his lips before he moves his hand to brush my messy hair away from my face.  "You look so beautiful Forealla, even when you are on your bloody hell day…" He whispers quietly, leaning to plant a small kiss on my forehead whilst I shovel the chocolate he brought me into my mouth.    Scoffing quietly, I peer up nervously at him through my eyes; gazing into his eyes.    "I’m in sweats and a jumper, I’ve got no make-up on and I’m sick.." I laugh quietly, licking my lips before swallowing the food in my mouth.
"Yeah, you still look sexy." He teases, his eyes alight with excitement before he chuckles and moves his thumb to the corner of my lips.  I pause in confusion before he slowly slides the pad of his thumb across the corner of my lips, lightly sucking the chocolate off his thumb as he chuckles softly.    "Messy pup." He mumbles before nudging me over slightly on the couch.  I wriggle, slowly snuggling up to the side of the couch as Neymar slides himself onto the couch and wraps his arms around me. I lean, resting my head against his chest and cuddling myself up there. His body is so warm, so comforting I feel like I’m snuggling up to my own personal hot water bottle/ teddy bear!    Neymar gently reaches across for the bar of chocolate, snapping off a piece before he glances down to me.    "Open up.." He chuckled and I do what I’m told.    He throws the chocolate in aim for my mouth and I dodge a little so it flies in perfectly before giggling and chewing.    "Jackpot!" Neymar laughs, breaking himself off a piece before pulling my whole body on top of his lap.  I groan a little at the pain when he moves me before he gives me a soft, soothing hush and kisses my hair slowly. A small giggle slips my lips at his comforting touch, wrapping my arms around his neck and closing my eyes.  "you have been very caring today.." I whisper softly, peering up at him through my eyelashes.    Neymar pulls his gaze away from the fire that’s still roaring in the side of the room before he has the most beautiful, breathtaking - typical Neymar - grin across his lips which shows off his perfectly white, sculpted teeth.    "Anything for my everything" 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!