Quarenta E Tres - From Down To Up

I left the kitchen immediately, and headed to his bedroom to get my phone. 

Once I was there, I grabbed my phone from the night stand and was so thankful that it had enough charge. 

I was upset, but mostly angry. He was blaming it on me and I didn't like it. Everything was going well but he just had to ruin it. I wasn't in the mood of talking to him again, hell I don't think he even wants to see me after what happened in the kitchen. 

I made my way out the house without him even noticing. I mean this place is so big he probably doesn't even hear my mad footsteps. 

I have to admit, it was a dumb idea to just leave. I don't know where I am heading to, right now I was just walking by the pavement hoping he doesn't come after me. I need some time to think about what I said and what I did. 

I stop by  bus stop and sit down on the bench. The bus stop was close enough to the house for me to be able to see his car parked outside it. 

I take my phone out of my pocket and open the app Candy Crush. I start playing the game trying to move onto level 95. This damn game makes me think more, and I use it as a way of escaping the things that makes me and my mood go down. 

I play few rounds and curse in Portuguese every time I run out of the damn moves. 

"Fuder.." I curse under my breath, but it was load enough to be heard. 

"Watch your language little Missy" The familiar voice speaks up causing me to look up immediately and see him standing a few steps away from where I am sitting. 

So Neymar did find me. 

I look back down at my phone. I didn't know what to say or do, and looking back at him doesn't help. 

"You should go back in before the paparzzi's chase you" I say after a few minutes of silent. 

"Not until you come back in with me" He says then sitting on the bench right next to me. 

"I don't want to go back in" I say looking down at the black screen of my phone. 

"Then I might need to carry you" He says and I can tell he's smirking. What happened to him, a few minutes ago he was so emotionless. 

"I thought you were mad" I say finally looking at him. 

And god, that hair style of his looked so damn good. 

"I still am, I just want to forget everything right now, and take you to the beach" He says smiling. I smile back but it didn't last long. 

What? He wants to take me to the beach? 

"I would love to go, but this sounds really fucked up" I say exactly what my mind was thinking at the moment. 

"Why is this fucked up?" He raises a brow. 

"Because I was yelling at you in the kitchen, and then you want to take me to the beach as if nothing happened" 

He gives me an understanding nod and looks down at his hands. 

"Yeah you have a point, but can we just foget about it" He says rubbing the back of his head. 

"Fine"

Maybe right now I just need a break. Going to the beach is a good way to forget about things that I don't even want to think back to. 

No matter how much I wanted to argue. 

......

Short denims with a white tank top along with my bikini,which I was wearing under my clothes that went along with my white sandals. Seems like a good outfit. Not that I actually had time to choose something better. I was in a rush because Neymar couldn't stop whining.