Setenta E Dois - Nadine's Birthday

Oiiii amoo, I made this chap loooong since I wil be going to LONDON! We are going to London with our class for a school trip and I am excited! We are going on Saturday so I won't get to update until next next week....sorrry babes :( I will be posting pictures which you can see on my insta @melikahag 

By just standing outside the restaurant and lounge I can tell how this night is going to be, awkward.

The music is already playing and I can hear peoples chit-chat. Me and Rafa aren't even in yet, but I can already feel the awkwardness rise. 

"Come on babe, let's go you are looking too gorgeous to stand out here like a lost puppy" Rafa says, nudging me.

We begin walking in and was soon greeted by so many people I have never even seen in pictures. I smile to almost everyone and try my best to look as friendly as I can. Everyone here is dressed to nicely and I am happy I wore something nice.

This young waitress leads us to this huge table where Mr and Ms Santos are along with other family members. I see the cute blonde curly haired Davi sitting on dad's lap. My mom is having a good laugh with Mr.Santos the birthday queen. She's looking stunning, pretty much like Rafa. 

Then there's him......

Neymar's looking to handsome to avoid looking at. His button up shirt is not even buttoned up the whole way. His hair is styled and I noticed he's got a haircut. Wow, and I can't believe that this guy used to once be my boyfriend. 

It seems like our relationship was never serious, to us and everyone else. Oh well, it's over now and I need to stop thinking of the past it's just a dumb thing to do. 

After saying our hello's, me and Rafa sit down next to Gil and Julia whom is one of Rafa's best friends. 

I am surprised, I walked around the table greeting everyone and everyone greeted me friendly back apart from one person.

Is Neymar like never going to talk to me again because I don't know how I am going to tolerate that. 

Then again, I ignored him too and avoided going over to him. 

"It's great to have everyone gathered around, specially now that you and Neymar are back on track, so how are you feeling Ana, we all missed you" Gil smiles and I smile back. Ever since I got to know him I felt like I found a new best friend. He's always talking and asking questions, which makes him the coolest dude ever. 

He's been there when me and Neymar were together, and now that he's seeing us apart must be strange for him, and for all of us especially myself. 

Enough about him.

"I feel so much better, It's like none of that happened" I say, grinning and trying my best to avoid looking over at Neymar who's sitting with Davi on his lap. 

I want to go over to both of them, especially Davi. 

"Yeah, how's Natalia? I heard she got so scared and almost came back but you father told her it's best she stays in America before she get's herself in trouble" While Gil is talking, so is Rafa and Julia. I am trying my best to just keep this conversation going, but I can't help but just look at Neymar and Davi. 

"Yeah Natalia is good...I mean she called me a few times, but she's less worried." I say back, and glancing only one last time to see Davi. 

Only Davi. 

Gil excuses himself, and goes over to the other guys. Only a few seconds later Nadine came walking over to our side with the most beautiful and happiest grin.