Oitenta E Oito - My little....

That familiar hospital smell hit me right when I entered the building, with Neymar by my side.

As we walked to the reception desk I felt dizzy and sick. I can barely walk straight, so with no words a head I leaned all my weight on him. He quickly wrapped his arms around my not so tiny waist. I feel like I am going to puke, and to be honest I feel like that's exactly what's going to happen.

"Hi, we called for an a-appointment earlier today....abortion. I-It's Anabella Di Alvarez, and Neymar" I just heard him talk to the lady. My ears were ringing and I couldn't keep my eyes completely open.

"Oh no worries Mr.Santos. The doctor Ms.Di Alvarez was with earlier yesterday has already got everything sorted, she's aware of this. First, we need to get this young lady something. She must be very nervous, I understand her" I just hear the lady's warm and caring voice, I can barely see her appearance. My visions are blurry.

They lay me down on a bed. It's a big surprise to me that I haven't fainted yet. I just have blurred vision, dizzy head, and the feeling of puking my guts out. This must be because of how nervous I am. My hands are shaking and it stops when Neymar took hold of it. His warm hands on my cold hands felt weird at first, but I am not going to lie that it helped me in this situation.

Someone which I am assuming is the woman at the reception placed something like a flannel on my forehead. Then she gave me some pills, not sure what it was but I took it.

I started to feel more "awake". I was still nervous of course. I was more than nervous. I have never done anything like this, but I have to get away with it. I want to finish. I want to forget about everything. I just want to start again. From the very start.

The doctor from yesterday walked in. Her warm welcoming smile gave me a sign that I should stop worrying and go with it normally because after all this is my decision. The lady from the reception left, so it was only me, Junior, and the doctor.

"I want you to stop worrying. you are sure about this, right?" She says, taking my free hand. I nod and look up at Neymar. He's looking out the window while holding my hand tightly.

"On the phone you said you rather stick to the pill method, but if you want to change that it is totally up to you" She says as she walks over to the other side of the room and opens the cabinets.

"I...I'm fine with the pill" I whisper, she barely hears me.

I watch as she looks through the drawers and then takes out a box. There were several pills in several boxes. So many girls and women have done this before, so why do you have to be scared so much Ana...come on get over it.

She pours some water in the plastic cup and hands it to me. Then she hands me the pill. My heart beats, so fast I think Junior can hear it.

"Neymar, you don't mind if you wai-" He cuts me off, standing up.

"I can wait outside, let me know when you're finish" He says exciting the room. It was so obvious he didn't like it.....but I don't think I like this either. I watch him leave and I can't even see his face, but I can imagine how hurt it looks. Am I stupid for doing this.