Sessenta E Quatro - Just Us.

With a quick push, I push Neymar flat onto his back. Neymar chuckles, wriggling on his back. By now we were both naked, it just happened too quick.

He's  naked and his hard springs free when he yanks back the blanket and grins towards me smugly.
“Hop on..” Neymar teases, flexing his hips up.

I whine, huffing as I slowly pull myself up and hover myself over his hard, before easily lowering myself down. It felt so good......

“Ah…” I moan shakily, letting my head fall back and my hands move to grab his shoulders.
Neymar moved his hands to grab my hips as I ride him slowly, rolling my hips in sync with his gently upwards thrusts. I am so lucky no one is home, apart from us two.

We’re tired and it’s more romantic that rough, it’s passionate instead of lustful.

“Y… Yes, a-ah… Neymarrr…” I whimper, my back arching gently as I continue to bounce on him.

“Come here, you.” My older boyfriend teases as he lifts me up and rolls us over.

Within an instant he thrusts back into me, lifting up my thigh and easily hooking my leg over his shoulder to get a better angle for his deep, loving movements. He won, he's the one on control. It feels so good I don't want to stop it. I let him to what he wants.

I feel his warm lips come to mine, kissing me deeply and his tongue finds mine.

“Oh shit..” Neymar groans, resting his forehead against mine.

I open my eyes to see his gorgeous face on a high. His forehead gently scrunched and his mouth is parted slightly, his eyes closed.  Wow, he is not only hot and sexy, but handsome for a Brazilian. They usually look hot, but he's just....everything.

I cry his name as my orgasm hits me just in sync with his, his tired movements slumping to a stop as he relaxed on top of me.

"Neymar...that was..."

"That was amazing" He finishes off for him.

He lays down next to me and pulls me closer to him, wrapping his arms around my waist. He plants sloppy kisses on my neck and face.

"So....what should we do today?" I ask, looking up and I see him smiling. His smile is perfect.

"I don't know, when are your parents coming home?" He asks.

"Well they are all the way at the airport and it takes three hours so drive back, but I heard they are going to do some grocery shopping at I market, probably very late"

We talked a bit, about football, traveling, and Davi. Until he felt asleep.

I looked at him while he was still sleeping; he looked so cute and just being next to him and thinking how lucky I am to be his girl put a smile on your face. I decided to take a picture of him sleeping first and then I got closer to him, which woke him up, but he just pulled me closer.

His eyes were close as he still wanted to sleep but I took another picture of you two both. I kissed him on the cheek and moved away.

“Noo” he complained taking my hand to bring me back to him.

“I’ll go make breakfast. I am hungry and so are you Junior” I smiled

I got out of bed and ran in the kitchen and started making pancakes. After a while, I finally finished and walked back to his room. I managed to make pancakes that looked like pancakes. I am not into backing or making breakfast. I like cooking, but that's occasionally.