Quarenta E Sete - Guilt.

The taxi dropped me off by some place with a few hotels and shops. Honestly, I have no idea where the hell I am. I don't even know the name of the street I am at, but the worse thing is the guilt inside me. 

The guilty feeling inside me is killing me. I hate that feeling, and what makes it worse is the fact that by now I have got missed calls from Neymar and another unknown number. My phone by now has gone dead, I don't have a charger with me. So yeah, basically I am done. 

I am missing him already and I feel lost, which I am.  

It was my fault and I should have known the consequences. All I wanted to do was get away from him, but I was so dumb I didn't think about what would happen after. I had no idea I would feel lost. I thought I would make my way back easily, but no. 

I am so fucking dumb! I overreacted! 

God Forealla, you're so dumb!

What am I going to do now? He is looking everywhere in Barca for me, and probably thinks I am dying from my "Nutella Allergy". I feel extra bad for lying about my "allergy". He looked so scared and worried, I mean I was good at acting. 

But Whatever, I really feel bad for what I did.  I should now be at Neymar's house, but guess who's so dumb to get herself lost in massive Barcelona. 

Me. Anabella Di Alvarez is the dumbest. 

I walk further down the street, until I got to a bar. 

Now look, I don't want this to end like every other movie when the girl gets lost and goes into the bar, then gets drunk and goes home with a guy, and has sex with him, than she get's pregnant and her life ends. No. That's not going to happen. 

I'll just go to the bar, ask someone like the bartender to borrow his or her's phone. Then I will just call Neymar and tell him how stupid, dumb, mean, and fucking heartless I was. 

I still can't believe I did this.  

I open the door to the bar, and was greeted by some smooth jazz music playing. It was around 7:00 PM and the weather was starting to get dark. 

I walk over to the bar stools and sit down. I take a look around the place and notice that there weren't many people here. I am guessing this isn't a popular bar here. 

"What can I get you to drink?" A raspy male voice with a deep British accent spoke, causing me to look up at his tall height. I could tell he wasn't from this area. His hair was long enough to be up in a short pony-tail. 

"Oh, nothing actually I was wondering, if I-" Just as I was about to ask if I could borrow a phone, he cut me off. 

"No, I don't have a phone and there isn't any spare phones for you to use" He says answering my questions, which I didn't even ask yet. He's a mind reader. 

"How the-" He cut me off again. 

"I am not a mind reader, It's just many people that come here to ask this question, oh and by the way my name is Brian" He said offering me a hand shake. I look down at his hand, and then back to him. 

"I'me Anabella Di Alvarez" I say shaking his hands. 

"Can I ask where you are from?" He asks raising a brow, and it looked kind of cute. 

"I am from Sao Paulo Brasil, and I am guessing you are from England?" 

He walked to the other side and saw right next to me. 

"Brazil? Wow, I have always wanted to go there, and yes I am from England, you can tell by my accent" He smiles sweetly.

"Anyways, can I help you, you look kind of lost" He said as if he could read my mind, wow maybe he is a mind reader. 

"I am actually lost, and I was wondering if I could borrow a phone, but you said that there wasn't any phone I could borrow, so basically...I...I just don't know what to do" I say looking down at my hand. 

I am so fucked up. I feel so bad for Neymar, he's probably looking for me and I just pray he hasn't called the police or anything. 

"Hold on, so you are lost and you are sitting here talking, aren't you supposed to be panicking" He says chuckling a bit. 

"I too lost to panic...if you get what I mean" I sigh. 

"Oh okay, well who did you come here with, a friend?" He raises a brow again. 

I am not going to tell him I came here with the Neymar JR. I am not out of my mind or anything. 

"I came here with a friend yes, but I can't find him..I meant to say her" I lie and I feel even more bad. What the fuck is wrong with me? 

"Oh, well I can't do much, but I you should be careful around here" He says smiling apologetically. 

"It's fine, I..." I try to form a sentence but I end up choking on my own words. 

"I-I need a break" I say as fast as I can and quickly made my way out the bar, leaving Brian confused. 

I sit down by a bench and I noticed how dark it was. 

I regret what I did so bad, why the fuck did I do this. I was dumb. I should have just talked to him even more, instead of getting away and putting myself into more trouble. 

Tears run down like a waterfall. I sob and wipe the dried tears away, but I cry even more and more. I feel so dumb, and heartless. The feeling inside me is killing me and I really don't like it.  The voice inside of my head is killing me too, it's telling me how stupid I was for doing this and I agree with it. 

A few more tears fall down, and I wipe them away quickly when I hear some footsteps. 

I don't bother to look up, even thought I know whoever this is, he or she is standing above me. I don't dare to move, but when the person came closer I could smell a masculine cologne. I look down his shoes and recognize them immediately. Those Nike Air Max, that strong cologne, and....

"Forealla..." 

And his voice.

Ola Chicas, so I hope you like my story so far, I know I gave it a huge plot twist, but it's going to get better, there will be SEX in the story! And I am so so SORRY I spoiled it, but I just wanted you guys to know that the story content might change, if you get what I mean. :p 

True Facts About Junior:

1# He has his own cologne "Drakkar Noir"

2# He likes dimples on girls, he says its cute 

3# He almost died in a car accident when he was two months old :o

4# He's very childish...lol

5# And....EVERYONE WANTS TO FUCK Him!