Oitenta E Dois - Doctor Kindness

I felt a little light-headed, but I managed to open both my eyes without groaning or making any other sound.

I am aware that I am in a hospital or a doctors office. I am not sure why, but I am assuming I fainted. Its starting to get to me why this happened, and how it did. My head starts hurting when I start thinking about it.

A wave of panic rushes through me when I think about him.

It hits me so quick, and now I remember what happened before I fainted. I was rushing down the stairs with Gil because Neymar was the one who wasn't feeling well. I am not sure if he fainted or if he just felt so bad that the ambulance came. I remember how scared I was, that I ended up fainting.

I sit up, and look around. I am still in my own dress and I am happy for that. I don't want to be dressed in a hospital gown, hell no.

There are a few things like a thermometer and test papers on the table next to the bed. I am getting worried and I feel like I will faint again if I think about it too much.

The fact that I am actually pregnant is making fucking panic. The baby inside me......shit is he or she okay?

I hear footsteps coming from the hallway and then Rafa walked in the room. She looks worried too, but at the same time kind of relieved.

"Hi, thank god you're up" She sighs, sitting next to me, and throwing her arms around my cold shoulders.

"Hi, w-what happened? I mean like what happened to Neymar" I ask, looking at her impatiently. I want her to tell me everything. It's like I have to know and I don't even know why I care so much. I guess I still have those feelings for him, but in a friendly way.

Friendly way.....

She takes a deep breath and smiles, but It's very weak.

"He's getting very bad migraines and he feels some sharp pain in his head, it's from the accident" I feel like that small giddy hope I have is now sinking. You know, like wen you feel like things will be okay but no it get's even worse.

My mouth seems to shut down and not work, I can't say anything and I don't know what to say either. I just nod, but inside I felt so hopeless. I am pregnant, I feel so numb, I feel like a liar because I am, I am lost in my own world, and the person I well used to love is not feeling well either, plus he's the father of this fetus. My life is fucked up.

Everything is getting worse and more complicated. Is this actually happening? What if it's a dream? I mean it could be a dream, right?

"You and Neymar were both in the same ambulance, I mean you have no idea how worried and scared we were, even Sheyla was panicking" She says after a few minutes of silent.

"Yeah, I was scared too" I say, looking down my sandals.

"What happened to you? I mean maybe you still have some mental injuries like how Neymar just found out he has, please tell me Ana" She says, holding my hands tightly. If only she knew.....

She has no idea I am actually pregnant, and that's because I lied. I am hiding it away from everyone else apart from Neymar, but how can I say it to others. I barely believe it myself.

"Well it's not my first time fainting, It was something to do with my low blood pressure, don't worry about me Rafa. I'll be fine" I say, and I wasn't exactly lying. I have fainted before, like that one time when Neymar took me to the hospital, and that was also because of low blood pressure and not drinking enough water.

This time it's different, but I am not sure either. It could be because of blood pressure, and hopefully not pregnancy.

"Oh okay, anyways I am coming back to check on you, the doctor wants to see you" She says before leaving the room, as the tall brunette women walks in holding test papers.

She smiles at me and I smile back. She looks very kind and I am happy for that, but does she know. When I woke up it looked like they took tests on me, and I am sure they found out that this young girl is pregnant. Hopefully, they haven't told anyone.

She sits down on the chair in front of me, and crosses her legs. She looks at the papers and then back up to me. I smile weakly, when inside I was so worried I think she can even hear my heartbeat.

"Ms.Di Alvarez, I hope you are aware that you are two months pregnant, and surprisingly it doesn't show on you belly....so I don't think you are aware"

Two months! Honestly I had no idea I was two freaking months pregnant! Why is my belly still bloated and not round like a balloon.

"Y-yeah I am aware about the pregnancy....but I had no idea it's been two m-months" I say, feeling shocked and bad. Maybe I should have gone to the doctors, but I had no idea because I am just 18.

My eyes water like a waterfall, and before I knew it I was sobbing in front of this women.

She holds both of my hands and squeezes the gently.

"Darling, I want you to listen to me now...." She says, using her index to lift my chin up, so I was facing her.

"You need to thank god that you and your baby right now is healthy, we know this because we took tests, and don't worry know one knows. You, as the mother of the baby have the right to chose if you want to keep her or him. Okay darling?" She says, and I nod. This is confusing me, and I am not ready to make that decision.

"B-But it's been two months......isn't it...to late?" I ask as more tears slide down and onto my cheeks. I look like a mess right now, but I couldn't care less.

"Well, actually it's not that late, but you need to know for sure if you want to, sweetheart. We can identify the sex of the baby today, then you can think about....abortion....but you need to be strong about your decision" Her voice is so gentle and calming. I can talk to her all day about my problems.

When I hear her say "identify the sex of the baby", I get this feeling inside me. It's like....living in those dreams I had when I was a kid. When I used to imagine getting married, having a baby, and seeing if it was a girl or a boy. This is happening all too fast.

The word abortion, kind of scares me. I haven't made my decision, but I will make it soon. No matter how much it's going to hurt me, more like kill me.

"May I ask who the father is, I know I sound nosy but I can sure help you, I am a mother of two twins myself" Her kindness makes me feel a little less pressured. I am pretty sure she is a wonderful mom, and know I miss my mom too. I need to call her, but right now I can barely talk to anyone apart from her.

"Well, I used to be in a relationship with....N-neymar, and I found out right after it ended" I say with the most weakest voice ever. I can see the sorry in her eyes.

She stands up and sits on the bed next to me. Giving me a warm hug and telling me she will help me, no matter what. I feel so weak, and I hate it. I always hate it.

"I have heard of that on the media, but now that I hear it from you.....it really made me feel something" She says, rubbing my back.

"But I want to let you know, that today when Neymar woke up, the first thing he asked us was "where's Forealla?", and then he had the most scared and worried look on his face, it was even worse than the one he had on the World Cup?" She says, chuckling a bit.

"He still loves you, maybe you don't love him back but he loves you....and the baby" She draws circles on my back.

"I do love you Forealla, but you can't seem to get that" An un-expected voice was heard. I turn around and see him standing by the door.

Hiiiii!

I am so so so so so so sorry for not updating in years, but I have been so busy and I have a busy life.... but good news!

I am having a BOOK TWO......ILYSM