Cinco - Awkward.....

"Game on"

I grab the already filled up water gun from his shelf and run around splashing water on him. He does the same, but I duck to many times and even hide behind places.

"Ana, hiding is not allowed" When he said that flashbacks of our childhood ran back into my mind. The way he said Ana, and how he always got pissed off when he couldn't find me.

"Boo!" I jump behind him and splash all the water straight in his face. I can't control my laughter, he looks like a wet puppy.

"Pay Back!" He yells and splashes all the remaining water in my face. I got my gun out, but the water was done.

"Time out! Time out!" I push Neymar away, but he's still walking towards me and splashing more water on my face until the water is empty on his gun too.

We both sit down on the couch with wet clothes. Well that was fun, but also very stupid. Water fight in middle of the nigh in the basement.

"You do just realize we had a water fight at midnight" Neymar smiles looking at me. I smile back and a chuckle escapes my mouth.

"Yes we did, very smart right?" I say and he doesn't respond at all. Why is he being so quiet all of a sudden?

I follow where his eyes were looking at.

Crap, my shirt is soaked wet, and sticking to my black lace bra! Fuck, that;s what he was looking at.

"Shit, my shirt is all wet" I cover it with my hands and strand up trying to find something like a towel.

"Here," I turn around and see Neymar holding out his t-shirt. He can't be serious.......

"Ah No, I can get something else" I raise a brow.

"You know you can't just go borrow another thing from Sasha, she's sleeping and if she asks why is your clothes all wet, then how are you going to tell her all this?" What does he mean by all this.

"All this? what do you mean Neymar, we didn't do anything, stop making it sound so serious" I roll my eyes.

"Christ, calm down, anyways are you going to take this or not" He says still holding our his t-shirt.

I guess I have to.

"Fine" I take the shirt from him and walk upstairs to change in one of the bathrooms.

When I'm done changing, I find Neymar in the kitchen leaning on the counters and just day dreaming, well midnight dreaming.

"are you not going to sleep?" I ask him, walking in the kitchen.

"Yeah, but I need to ask you something first." He says way too seriously. I am not looking forward to this question.

"Okay...." I say as I stand next to him.

He looks at me, in the eye again and I refuse to look back. But then I had to, he made my chine face him. He was being way to serious now.

"Why are you so surprised to see me again?, after all those years" The way he asked me the question made me really wonder. I always have an answer to that, so why did I need to even think of it. I am surprised and mostly shocked to see him again because I thought he forgot all about me, I thought he was to busy with his career, and I never thought he wanted to go back to anything that did with his past, like in coming from a poor country.

I knew and still know many things from his past.

"Because of many reasons, weren't you surprised when you saw me?" I ask him the same question.

"Of course I was, but I always had hope that one day I would see you in my life" I don't know if I should believe that, I mean I should. Neymar isn't a liar, at least I hope not.

I really don't want to be in this position right now. He has a girlfriend sleeping upstairs in his bedroom, I can't do this. I am not his type, and I have other things I need to do in life.

"I am sorry Neymar, but I don't feel like talking about this right now, goodnight" I say and walk straight upstairs and to the bedrooms.

I lie down on the bed once I get in my guest room. I am getting tired now, but there are so many things running around my mind like crazy. I need some rest, there is going to be a party tomorrow and I don't want to fall asleep while everyone else is dancing.