Setenta E Cinto - Gas Station.

"Ana! Lock the door behind you! We need to start heading down the road before traffic!" Rafa shouts from outside the house. I feel to weak and tired to shout back.

I don't know what it is, but today I am not feeling well. I feel so bloated and tired. I get headaches and I feel like I am going to puke my guts out. The smallest thing disgusts me, why did I have to feel like this today when we are going on a road trip?

I lock the door behind me, after making sure I have all my belongings.

I hop into the passenger seat and Rafa starts driving. I am surprised he even lets us borrow his Range Rover. We're going to stop by their family beach house and stay one night there since we will be to tired to drive further. I am looking forward to this trip, but the fact that I feel like shit is making me tired.

I never really felt like this. Yes, I do get headaches and the feeling of going to puke, but this time it feels a little bit more. Maybe I just have one of those really bad flu's.

I turn up the radio, but Rafa turns it down.

"I was listening to my jam" I complain, but she just chuckles.

"I need to tell you something, and I am pretty sure you are okay with it" She says, glancing at me quickly.

"Yeah sure,  go a head" I tell.

"Well, you know how we are going to the beach house....." She starts and I nod slowly.

"Yeah so, I got a call from Neymar saying he is going to be there with that Shila girl and some other friends, don't worry we are only there for one night" She says and I just nod, acting casual but inside I was really not ready for this.

How am I going to stay one night at a beach house with Neymar and Sheyla being there?

I am in one of those moods where you can't tell if I am mad, upset or careless.

"It's okay with you right? You and Neymar are friends after all and I hope it won't be awkward for you two?" She asks, and I nod.

"Yeah of course, we are friends and it won't get awkward" I lie, and I hate it so damn much. I am lying to Rafa, and I hate it.

"I don't think Sheyla and Neymar even like each other, they just suddenly became friends" She shrugs.

"What do you mean?" I raise a brow. At the juice bar it clearly looked like they loved the fuck out of each other, and you know how that makes me feel? It makes me feel fucking used! No matter how many times he said he loved me and I said I loved him back, I feel and I know that was all fake.

"I mean.....I think Neymar's just in a tough positing, he's still ashamed of everything an-" I cut her off, wanting to change the subject A.S.A.P. 

"Look there's a gas station, let's go get something to drink and chew on" I say and she immediately drives in and parks her car. Thank god that conversation was over, I can't stand it.

We both walk into shop and was greeted by a tall brunette boy, that in my opinion looked cute.

I grabbed a few bottles of Redbull and Juice. Rafa went for the snacks. I placed them on the counter and noticed the boy just starring at me, and it was making me uncomfortable.

"Can I help you?" I asked, a little to rudly but I was feeling a little moody today.

"Eu s-sinto muito, mas você é a menina que está com Neymar Junior?" He asks his brown eyes were glowing.

I used to be the girl with Neymar, hasn't he read the news. He's beein living under a rock.

"Yeah, used to be with Neymar Junior" I say, rolling my eyes feeling a little annoyed. I am not a bitch, it's just today I feel so weak and moody.

"Oh certo, desculpe" He says shyly, and I smile feeling like my mood is getting better and less bitchy towards this poor guy.

He gives me and Rafa directions and places we should go on a road trip. He seemed very friendy and I think I like him, as a friend. He even gave us discounts on everything we baught.

We say goodbye to him and than start heading down the road, we are 5 hours away from the beach house, so we'll probably get there late at night.

Hey babes, I am back from London and I think I already said this BTW, Today I am going to Sweden for a football match!!!! yaaaay so this chapter is dedicated to my babes (you guys) and please follow me on Insta to keep up with me! I love you all and just REMEMBER YOU ARE SEXY, BEAUTIFUL, SMART, CARING, AND AMAZING!

INSTAGRAM> @melikahag

TWITTERRR> @melikahag

SNAPCHAT> meli.snap

Add me on snap so we can have fun and be crazy!

You can also talk to me on KIK > meli.heart