Nove - Drink, Talk, And Laugh

I wasn't expecting to see Neymar here, sitting on one of these bar stools drinking some mango smoothie.

The lazy smirk on his face made me wonder. Why does he do that thing with his eyes and smirking. It can get very un-comfortable.

Yet, I like it.

I walk over to him smiling. He smiles back and I sit down next to him.

"I wasn't expecting to see you here" I say what I was thinking a second ago.

"Rich footballers can also come to juice bars here" He smirks, his famous smirk.

I don't know either if I should call him a dick for that, or just forget what he just said.

"Here drink this, it's good" He says passing me something that looks like a mango smoothie.

"Did you poison it?" I joke before taking a sip.

I take three gulps of the good tasting drink, and notice Neymar starring at me. Shit, this is awkward.

"What is it?" I ask him, as I place a drink back on the bar table.

"Nothing" He says clearly holding back his laughter.

The fuck is his problem?

"Come on, what is it that's making you like this" I throw my hands in the air, glad there isn't anyone else here or I'll look very dramatic and loud.

"whatever, do you go football practice anymore?" He asks changing the subject.

"No, I just came back from the U.S" I say and he nods. I really want to go back to my team, but I have been gone for three years, are they even going to accept me?

"Are you doing anything today?" He asks taking a sip from his drink.

"No, not really" I shrug. If he's throwing another party or a night with his girlfriend, AKA Sasha, I don't think I want to attend to that.

"Well I know you still love Santos, and they're having a match tonight here at São Paulo Stadium, Do you want to see the game or...?" Neymar says as he slightly smiles, a bit awkwardly.

I smile back, but mostly I want to jump and hug him because I think I know where this is going to. I am a huge fan of Santos FC and I can feel my Football emotion coming back.

But I have decided to play it chill for know. Well for ever.

"yeah sure, but what time?" I ask sounding all chill. I really want to jump and call Natalia immediately.

"The game starts at seven, but you usually need to come an hour earlier" He smiles, showing his perfect tooth.

I really want to go, I mean who doesn't? I already have there jersey from a year ago and to go to their game is a dream, one of my dreams. I just need to get the tickets, I don't even know how much they cost, but I have to go to the game, they're my idols, each one of them.

"I'll come. but I need to get the tickets, do you know where I can get them?" I ask him and his famous lazy smirk was on again.

"No need" He says and than pulls out something from his back pocket. My eyes go wide and I look back up to him with a surprised look.

He has to be fucking joking. I could have just got them myself. I mean I am not that poor.

"N-Neymar, I could have just um bought them myself..."

"Too bad, already got them for you, and you are in front row" He smirks again.

Excitement rushes into me and I honestly don't know what to do. Hug, jump up and down, or just thank him, but that would just be to normal.

I can't control my actions when I stand up and hug him very tightly, while saying a big "thank you".

The smell of his soft cologne is making me blush, especially the fact that I can feel his hard muscles under his shirt. That doesn't sound like me, but at the moment I was hugging someone who sent me though so many troubles, moments, and other shit.

Hell yeah, I am going to the Santos FC match.

I pull away from the hug and blush, which made me look like a red tomato.

Fuck, this blushing thing is back.

"Thanks, again" I say trying to stop my blushing.

"Your welcome, Forealla" And he's back with that name again.

"Why do you call me that, you know it's embarrassing to have a middle name that sounds like some Italian food" I say and he bursts into laughter.

"It...does actually...sound like..." He tries to speak, but his hysterical laughter is stopping him.

I laugh my ass of as well, but because of Neymar's laugh. It sounds hilarious.

The laughing stops and we just sit there smiling. Until Neymar speaks up.

"I forgot to tell you something about the match, by the way" He says, I nod and wait for him to tell what he was going to say.

"I won't be watching it with you" He states. I give him a confused look, what does he mean?

"I am playing the game" He states again.

"But you don't play for Santos anymore" I state back.

"It's FC Barcelona, against Santos" 

Game on.

**************************************************************************

Hello everyone! I am so so so so so thankful for the votes and the people who add this story to their reading lists, Oh my gooood, I love you all so much! I honestly get so excited when I see people voting and commenting, it means a lot to a person writing on Wattpad!  Hope you all like this chapter, i think it was a good chapter, Obrigada!