Trinta E Dois - Sudden Surprise

Previously on YOUTH NEYMAR JR:

I was just about to open the door and leave his fancy ass mansion, but then he said something that prevented me from leaving.

"I am going back to Barcelona tomorrow,"

"And I am not coming back until like what, six months, So I knew I was going to miss you like so damn much"

I turn around with one shoe in my hand.

He's leaving.....

Well I knew for sure he was going back to Barcelona, I mean that's where he has his career currently. What I didn't know was that he's going tomorrow and he won't be back til like six months.

I guess that's what stopped me from going straight out.

I dropped my shoe to the ground it even sounded more dramatic.

"Oh" was all I said. I wish I could say how much I will miss him, but no. Some part of me didn't want to do that.

"I'll be missing you like so damn much, after all you are my best friend" He walks closer to me, and smiles. I smile back at him.

Best Friend.

So I am his best friend now, well one of his best friends.

"You are my best friend right?" He breaks me out of my thoughts, and I am thankful for that.

"Yes, of course" I smile weakly.

Of course we are best freinds, what else would we be. I need to get back to the real world.

"So..."

"So?"

"Well do you need a ride home?" He asks, and I immediately look up.

"Yeah, um that would be great" I put on my shoes and throw my bag over my shoulder.

Fuck, I am going to miss him so much.

We get in his car and he starts driving towards my house, and I know we won't be there until another hour. So I should start talking, since he's leaving tomorrow.

"Just so you know, Rafa will still be here in Santos until Christmas, and so will Davi and Carol" He says. Thank god Rafa will be here, I might need someone to talk to. I need her even now.

"So I will be able to see Davi then?" I smile thinking about him. He's so adorable, and thinking about him puts a smile on my face.

"Yeah sure, Rafa usually has them over at her house, and my parents will be there too, so you can see them too"

I want to see his parents too, I mean they are wonderful people. This makes me feel bad for not telling my parents about Neymar. Fuck, I need to tell them soon. It's a very stupid secret to keep, they will eventually find out anyways.

I feel weaker than usual now, I never had this feeling. I feel like my walls are breaking. Playing football and studying is not all I want. I need and want something else that I'll never get.

I want to do something in my life. When I was in the U.S, I felt like an actual teenager. Even when I did stuff that I wasn't supposed to do, at all.

Here in Brazil, I tan, go to the beach, play football, hang out with my family, and study. And maybe watch live football.

"Forealla, you okay?" He asks noticing the upsetting broken face I had.

Fuck, when are we there, before I start crying my guts out. Last time I cried it was like what, half a month ago. I honestly don't even remember.

"Y-yeah, I am fine" I look out the window, and thank god we were there. The car stops right in front of my house.

"Thanks for the ride, have good night" I say as quickly as I can, keeping my gaze off him. I open the door and rush in the house without even knocking.

"Forealla, wait-"

"Forealla!"

I ignore him with a guilt inside me, but I just didn't want him to see me. Why? Because I was crying right now. Fuck, my parents are going to see me now, and god knows how many questions they are going to ask.

"Anabella?" My papai and mama say at the same time.

"Ana?" My aunt and Natalia come out from my room both with concerned expression. Thank god my grandparents were asleep. And I didn't know they were coming back from Rio this early.

I look down and try to make my way towards my room ,but my mom stops me. Than Natalia comes with my aunt. And then my father.

"Honey what's wrong?"

"Ana? what happened?"

I am stil looking down, I don't want them to see my face.

"Come here" My mom takes me to my own room. I sit down on my bed with my mom next to me. She runs her fingers through my long brunette hair with blonde highlights. And kisses me on the forehead.

Even more tears slip down.

"Can you tell me what's wrong, because I am actually panicking, and I am trying to keep calm" My mom says.

I sigh heavily, how the hell am I going to start.

"Please tell me, I am your mom, and when I see you crying I want to cry myself too" She says what she always say. That's one thing she always says, and I love her. But I can't tell everything to my mom or my sister. Especially when it is about him.

"I-I, I just feel...." I can even form a sentence.

What am I going to say?

"Can I come in" Natalia says peeking her head between my door.

"It will be just us three, papai and aunt are in balcony grilling some late nights snack" Natalia adds.

"Yes, you can come in" I tell her, still looking down. I probably look so bad right now.

If I am going to tell my mom, than I might as well tell Natalia too.

"What's wrong Ana?" Natalia sit next to me.

"I, I feel very...I don't know what to say" I sigh as I rest my face in my palms. I feel my moms hand rub my back.

"Did someone upset you?" She asks. My mom always thinks it's someone who has done something. But I actually don't know if it is someone or if it is just my mixed emotions.

I hear the door open, and my mom and Natalia both gasp. I look up immediately, as fast as a lightning.

And I see him.

"I think I did"

I think I did

Hid voice reapeted, and now his crystal brown eyes with hints of emerald green were starring into my eyes, that were full with tears.