Quarenta - Barcelona

SONGS FOR THIS CHAPTER:

TE QUIERO - FLEX (SPANISH VERSION)

DUTY LOVE - DON OMAR, NATTI NATASHA

SEX - 1975

I agreed. 

I agreed to the party and I also agreed on not drinking. After all there's not going to be any alcoholic drink there, thankfully. 

So we have now landed in Barcelona, but we are still in the plane waiting for the Jetway to be open. 

"Damn, how long does it take" Neymar hissed. 

"Calm your balls" I roll my eyes at him. He can be very impatient, but I am not any better either. 

The Jetway opens and we start walking out, but first thanking the flight attendance. 

"Finally" He sighed as I followed him and the bodyguard. We were clearly taking a different way than everyone else. 

This bodyguard informed us that there is a group of papparazi's and around five hundred fans out side the airport. So this means we had to take another way. I actually wouldn't mind seeing the fans, but if this involves papprazi's taking pictures and coming up rumors, then no thanks. 

Everything seems so new to me. Even Neymar seems new to me. 

.......

"Wow" 

We were now standing outside his house in Barca. It was even nicer than the one in Santos. I mean it seemed more like his style, and mine. It wasn't just modern, but it was high tech. And it had everything in it's back yard. By Everything I mean, a football pitch, two basketball hoops, a ping pong table, a massive Jacuzzi, a pool, and a huge grill. 

We got here by Neymar's other car, that has been parked in another private parking lot in Barca's airport. This boy has so many cars, I can't even remember all of them, but my favorite one is his Audi R8. 

"Should we go in, I am starving" Neymar whined. 

"Yeah sure" I say as I follow him to the main door. He types in a code and the door opens, then all of the lights in the house went on magically. 

"Welcome to my home!" 

I chuckle and follow him to where ever we were going. Our suitcases were still in the car because we didn't bother to take them out. I guess that makes us two lazy ass people. 

I stop in front of the huge painting, or well picture of Neymar and Davi that was covering the huge wall in his living room. It looked beautiful, and I could tell it was when Davi was born. The smile on his face when he was holding his son in his arm was beautiful, and I wish I was there with him. But no, I wasn't. 

"Neymar, that's a very nice picture" I smile at him and the picture. I miss Davi right now. He's like one of those kids you want to see over again. 

"I know, I miss him already" He smiled. 

"So do I" 

I followed him to his room. I wonder how it looks like? Is it like how I imagined. 

"And this is my room" He said opening the door to a massive bedroom. 

The first thing that caught my eye was his huge framed picture of a footballer. I took a glance closer and noticed it was Pele. One of my football idols. Then it was his huge bed, that was well made. Then there was a picture of His mom Nadine and His father Neymar Senior. On the other side there was a picture of Davi, when he was born. Did I leave out the fact that there was also poster of a girl's ass and a soccer ball. 

"Nice picture," I pointed to the poster and Neymar smirked. 

"Yeah, guess who it reminds me off?" He smirked. So Naughty...

"I don't know, Sasha" I shrugged. 

"Hell no, it reminds me off you" He smirked, what the fuck?

"W-What?" I stutter. 

"I mean you have a huge ass and you like soccer, so yeah" He smirked and looked down at my ass. I was blushing like crazy, why was he doing this? 

"Neymar! Shut up!" 

He laughs hysterically, and I just blush and trying to play it cool, But it's Neymar Junior who just said I had a big ass. 

"Jeez...don't get so...embarrassed" He said between laughter. 

"Shut up, now can we go eat, I thought you were starving" I say as I drag him out the room. 

"Sure, but I can't cook and you can't either" He said chuckling. 

"Yeah, that's true" I say as we go downstairs to where his kitchen was. 

"Should I call the pizza place Forealla" He asks, as I sit down on the couch and switch on TV. 

"Yes, but are you sure you don't want me to make something" I say looking at him. He looks at me with his eye brows raised. 

"Oh I am sure, I don't want you to burn yourself again" He says, and I nod. I don't think I want to burn myself either. 

He dialed in the number of the pizza place and waited for it to pick up the call. Meanwhile, I was watching some TV, and it was in Spanish. I do understand a bit, but there are somethings that don't sound right to me. 

I mean it's my first time in Spain, and I can tell you the weather is not warm like how it is in Brazil. 

The doorbell rings and he runs to the door like a child, while I laugh my ass off. 

He comes back in the living room with two boxes of pizza and the smell of warm pepperoni pizza was making me even more hungry. 

He sits down next to me and we both open both of the boxes. Damn, we both were hungry. 

His leg was resting on my lap and the TV was on playing some Spanish dancing show. 

"So what should we do after eating?" He asks once the show was getting boring. I swallow down my last piece of pepperoni pizza before answering him.

"I have no idea, but I don't want to sleep, surprisingly I am not tired" I say and he nods. Than an idea came to him, he looked at me with a smirk. 

"I need you to do something for me" He smirks. 

"And what is that?" I raise a brow. 

"I want to surprise the Barca squad, and I wanted to dye my hair fringe again, since the dye is going out, so I will need your help" 

"And I have the blonde hair dye" He adds. 

"umm, okay sure" I smile. 

This is going to be fun. Dying Juniors hair.