Chapter 24

Tyler's P.O.V

This feels awkward .We are currently sitting at our lunch table  and to say the place isn't awkward would be a lie .Emily is staring out at space, Shane texting on his phone and Riley frowning at him .I am simply observing everyone .

"Okay this really is awkward. The tension is killing me ."I broke the silence. They just looked at me as if I am speaking a different language.The bell rang signaling that lunch was over .I took up my stuff and went to my classroom .

               ***********

Forever since the beginning of the school year.My life hasn't gotten any worse, well it better. I met a new friend. Riley .She's awesome .She helped Emily vandalised Shane's car.Tracey! I pulled pranks on people. Along with my younger twin, Tyler but never tried that .Well technically I was born on December 12 at 11:58  pm while he was born December 12 at 12:00 so I was older .

       I'm on my way over to Riley's house .Emily and I decided to seperate the two before they kill each other or make little Rilane .(Riley + Shane=Ril+ane hence Rilane)

I am taking Shane to the game while Emily is taking Riley shopping.As I drive up the driveway I see Riley heading out to meet my sister .I got out and say hi and went inside.

"Hey man " I say has I see Shane

"Wassup ?"

"Nothing I'm here."

"Where's your twin.I taught y'all was inseperable."he says

"Uh! I don't know where he is.He left early."

"Don't you think he's hiding something .He's always away."

"Yeah. Anyways my younger brother is okay .I come here because we are going to a game in 20 minutes so let's go."

       And before he could argue I walk out to my car.By the time I got inside the car Shane was just closing the door .Took him long to comprehend .

"Bro hurry up we got 15 minutes."I shouted

"Ah okay. I'm coming."

"Damn it .Took you long enough. Now strap your self in .I don't wanna be charged."

"Yes mother " he replied sarcastically. I rolled my eyes in response .I drove off.As I turned the corner I turn the Radio on playing  Drake -Best I ever had.I nod to the rhythm. Until both Shane and I starting singing like two bitches.

"Cause she hold me down every time I hit her .When I get right I promise we gone live it up .She make me beg for it till she give it up and I say the same thing every single time. I say you the fucking best. You the fucking.you the fucking best.You the fucking best. You'd the best I ever had best I ever had.

We were about to sing the next verse but got interrupted  by a loud horn .Our head turn to the side where Shane was seated and saw a truck coming towards us.By the time I could react I felt a jolted and then blackness took over.