Shane's Letter

Shane's P.O.V

MY LETTER SAYS:
.
Dear Shane your the boyfriend any girl could ask for and glad I had you for my own; for a while. I told you I'd die .
Remember when I vandalise your car.Lol .I probably shouldn't be laughing but if was the funniest thibg ever. Thanks for that laugh. But I hated the cold water. :) .
Revenge they say gives you satisfaction .Its wrong .Dont take revenge in any thing okay? And do not live with regret .
We're all apart of something. Something bigger than this, above than revenge and regret. Emotions are like a door way to your soul . Your looking at yourself has a outsider right now but your not.
Take care of Ameilia or Angelo. Not sure if its a girl or boy. probably upset that I named our child without your opinion. But I had it planned a few months ago. Love him or her and cherish him or her like you did unto me. Look at what we've created. So beautiful.
Promise me that you'll focus on school and past all lesson at school. Promise? And this hurts to say but. You have to do it. For me, yourself and our child. Let me go. Let me go. Let of issues jamming your brain .Find a girl to love you like I did. But no one in heaven love me like you did. :) .
In the end what matters is a healthy happy mind. Notions such as revenge or sorrow do you no good. This is a challenge. Funny how the first tine we did I got pregnant. :)
Love you so much
Your love Riley
P.S. OUR STORY IS LIKE A WALK TO REMEMBER. I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU SHANE COLE ARMSTRONG. :)