Chapter 23

Picture of Trey

Riley's P.O.V

I walked out of the house and began making my way down the street. I can't believe what Shane just say to me. What did I do?  I traced back .He couldn't be upset about the picture ? No .That'll be stupid.

I sighed. You that sudden feeling like your being watched. I stopped and look all around but I didn't see anyone. I shrugged and kept on walking .

    After about 10 minutes of walking I came up to a small cafe .I went in an order a coffee .I sat down and started sipping on my coffee .I felt like I'm being watched again. I turn to look but didn't see anyone .I became worried .I got up to walk away when a man who looked around 20 came up to me .

"Hey what a beautiful person like you sitting here all by yourself ?" He asks with a smile .He wasn't all that ugly. He looked mischievous thou .

"Uh hi? "I say.

"So you staying?  "He asks

"Uh no .Just about to leave " I say whilst walking away. Has I reached the door I heard him say.

"See you around Riley. By the way I'm Trey. "

I stopped in my tracks .I turn around but he was gone. Huh?  I didn't remember telling him my name. Now this is creepy.

I walked outside and then figured that I didn't have a ride home. And after what just happen I don't think its safe to walk. I took out my phone and scanned through my contacts .I cant call Shane he's being a dick .Tyler might be busy .And kyle probably be sleeping .So Emily it is then .
"Hello"- Emily
"Uh Em I'm at the Brown's cafe and I'm wondering of you could come and pick me up. ? "
"Ohh okay sure." -emily

I hang up and stand outside and waited. About 15 minutes later Emily came .I hopped inside .And she began the journey .

"So ......your here at a cafe by yourself? "Emily asks.

Uh why nah. I aint a baby

"Well .I wanted coffee."I say

"And lover boy couldn't because...."

"He was being a dick".

"When isn't he?  " she asks with a laugh.

I manage to crack a smile before answering ."I hadn't done anything thou he started acting like he's on his period or something. I just went to ask if he wanted anythin-"

"Oh my god. Did you say period?? Oh my freaking god."Emily laughs.

"What?  That a how he was acting" I half yelled

She was laughing like a hyena .After she laughed on and on. She finally stopped .

"He was that bad ?" She asks

"I'm serious , its the first he'd ever been that way. He was all mean .I still don't know what I did .".

"Oh okay .. He'll tell you don't worry .Something probably crawled IP his ass and died .Anyways seh ya at school right? " she asks while I got out the car  .

"Yeah definitely. Bye Em".

I waved and walked inside .I walked to my room and lay down on my bed. So much has happen today .I sighed