Chapter 17

Marcus at the side >><

Marcus P.O.V

Today I'll be going to Colombia on a business trip .I really need to go but I do not want to leave Riley on her own,  after every thing that happened to her  .How am I not sure she wont commit suicide or something once she's alone. Technically I'm the only family member she has that actually gave her attention for once. But I'll be gone for two weeks the most .I feel stressed to leave my daughter I mean my niece all by herself here after what her past is like.

"Riley " I called

"Yes Marcus "

"Uh .Shit down .I have something to tell you. ".I looked at her a saw that her expression change from confusion to anger. What is she angry about?

"So I has was saying I'll be -"

"If this is about me going back to England .Please don't send me back whatever I did I'm sorry .I thought you were here for me Marcus. " she says whilst crying. Okay the hell just happened.

"Well is it? " she asks.

"No thats not it. I'll never send you back to that pace ever. And I'm always here for you. Its just -"

"If this is about why I came home so late last night or because I came hone wet .Its because Shane and his friends which are friends they sprayed water on us and -" she started

"Riley its not that. Will you let nw finish.? Anyway I want to know the deets about that tho. "

"Oh okay. What is it then ?"she asks

"So I'm going away on a business trip on Colombia for two weeks the most."

"And?  "

"You'll have to stay here by yourself." I say slowly

"Okay " she says simply

"Okay?  So your not angry or sad? "I asks confused

"Of course I'm sad,  but I can't stop you its your job you gotta do it. I'll be fine ."She says. "Its something that I'm use to anyways "she murmered.

"Okay. So Shane's parents will be out so we decided to let Shane stays here. Is that okay? "I asks nervously

I really don't know why I'm nervous because they are friends.

"Uh. Yeah no problem"

"Okay. He'll be here soon "

"Okay"Riley says running back upstairs

"Uh Riley.Please try not to rip each other clothes off and or burn down my house .Really wanna have it when I get back.I am so not ready to see little Riley running around " I chuckled at the thought of that.

"Oh my god.Uncle Mar .You're so childish"she says while she looked red as a tomato.

"Bye Riley love ya. "

"Right back at ya "

"Oh and don't call me Uncle Mar again "

"Why?  It hurt ya?" She asks amused.

"No .Its just makes me feel weird,  thats what my girlfriend called me yesterday while we were you know....."I says .I watched has get eyes open really wide and then she screams and ran upstairs.

Oh I love it when she's disgusted.