Chapter 51

Marcus's P.O.V

I received my letter first. I took a deep breath and open it. It reads:

Dear Marcus for you to be reading this means I'm dead.I just wanted to say that you were the one that make me see happiness and what it is to be loved. And how did you do this?? You allowed me to live with you .And you accepted me even thou I was hesitant to be here. But accepted me not the less and let me live the happiest time of my life. As your niece out of the blue. You never met until 17 years after I was born ,you treated me has if you'd known me in like forever.
I remember when you're about to leave how nervous you were. And when I called you "Uncle Mar" and you say your girlfriend calls you that when your busy. Right there it hit me.I've never seen you with a girl and I know you're not gay. So I'm asking you to do one thing for me, get a girl friend make sure she's head over heels for you. Make baby cousins and grow them well. You'd make a great father. You took such good care of me.Blame not yourself for any thing that occur in my life. You let me live a happy life here that seems to fill 17 years of bullying with happiness.Oh it was Mister Johnson who kidnapped me. He wanted a chip so if you have it same way please bring it to the cops so that you'll be out of danger. And please tell Edward how much I missed him and thank him all the same for taking care of me.Hope he gets back with his wife.
Thank you Uncle Marcus .Love you so much. Watch over Ameilia for me.
Your daughter-niece,
Riley <3