Chapter 39

Marcus's P.O.V

When I got home I saw that the door was unlocked very unlikely of Riley.I walked to the kitchen and saw that her food was untouched .Weird. I walked to my room to put my bag down I looked at the night table and saw that it was disturb.I was angry wondering why Riley would be searching my room.I took a deep breath and walk to her room. I pushed open the door and surprisingly she wasn't there so I looked in the bathroom and no Riley.I saw her phone on her bed. So I know she didn't go out after I lefted her here.She goes no where without her phone .I began to feel worried. I took out my phone and called Shane, Emily, Tyler even Kyle. They all say she's not with them.

I felt my throat tighten and I couldn't breath.I felt like every breath is leaving my body. Riley is missing.It kept repeating in my head.I felt like my asthma oa gaining up on me and I walked swiftly back to my room and took out my pump and took it.A took it another time before everything went black .

************************************

Emily's P.O.V

Marcus called me asking if Riley was here with me.He sounded worried so I began to worry.What could possibly go wrong now? I drove to their house and went in .The house looked empty and dull.I felt like it was a funeral. I walked upstairs to Riley's room and it was empty and her phone was on the bed.Very unlikely. I walked to Marcus room and saw him on the ground.I rushed over to him and shook him lightly he started to move his head with a groan.

"Marcus what is wrong?!"I asked

"I I'm okay "

"Where is Riley? Why are you on the ground?"

"Riley is missing and I was panicking and had an asthma attack"

"You have asthma?"

"Didn't I just stay that? "

"No sass please, now back to the question.Is Riley really missing??"

"Yes "

"You file a report?"

"Not until 24 hours"

"Okay so she's missing .Why and who would really do that?"

"I don't know"

" Maybe its Samantha "

"Samantha? Who is Samantha?"

"That's a very long story "

"Okay. Well lets call the others"
********************************
Do you think it really is Samantha or nah?