Chapter 15

Riley's P.O.V

A day after we were at Emily's house here Emily and I standing outside a tatoo shop smirking at our work on Shane's car.Yep Thats right his baby.Emily told me ..

Although I suppose you're wondering why were at a tatoo shop right? Well apparently Shane has one that he wanted to put on but wont make me see, which makes me all the more curious. Kyle, Tyler and Jake (Oh I met him this morning) were getting tattoos too and well ... Lets just say I couldn't watch someone being written with a needle so Emily offered to hang out with me outside.

I'm glad I convinced her to come with her brothers or we wouldn't be able to put this awesome plan into action. Oh to see the look on Shane's face when he sees this.Priceless

"Now for the final touches " Emily smirks handing me the bright pink shade of lipstick in her hand .I laugh taking it from her. "What should I write?" I asks.

"Oh," she smiles." I'm sure you can think of something"

Well I'm not the one with the devious mind but here it goes.I roll up the lipstick before holding it like a pencil in my hand. Vandalism by lipstick, what is the world coming to ? In really pretty cursive writing I wrote -
I wuz you my little Shaney Armstrongy .Love Riley

It looked pretty on the window right above the steering wheel on the driver's side .

"No way he's gonna miss that " Emily chuckles.

"Nope, no way " I agreed "Or the huge Justin Beiber poster taped to the back window .Or the JB song 'Baby' playing loud enough to rattle the car windows when the started.And let's not forget the heart I drew around Justin's face saying ";I've got the Beiber Fever, I'm a belieber" " I finishes.

I've learnt that Shane absolutely detests anything Justin Bieber .Thats right, with a passion .So you can imagine my delight when I gather up multiple Justin Bieber items from my room.

"Perfect " I smile proudly

"Yep, he's gonna kill us" she laughs" You know what the best part is? " she asks

"What? " I asks

She clutches her stomach as she bows over laughing in hysterics ."The lipstick wont come off until he washes the car .When he goes to wipe it off, all it will do is smear over the car making it worst and much more noticeable. "

My eyes widened on shock.Bonus!

She took the lipstick from my hand and wrote - RILEY'S BITCH on the back of the car.

" oh my god here he comes".She whisper yell closing the lipstick and stuffing it in her bag ."Now when I say run, run. Cause he's going to be real mad"

" me? What about you ?" I asks

"Of course me to " she laughs ."In not facing his furry ."

In order Kyle, Tyler, Shane and Jake walked through the door. The surprise on their faces was evident as each one stopped right before the other causing a pile up outside the tattoo parlour door .Shane still hadn't even seen and was slightly annoyed when his face hit the back of Tyler's head .

"What the hell man" Shane shouted rubbing his nose.

"Uh......"Kyle says, his eyes as big as a golf balls as he studies our handy work on the car.

"This is bad. Really ,really vas "Jake adds

Tyler is just speechless while taking in everything.

"What dud everyone just stop like that? He grumbles still rubbing his nose as he walks around them."I mean you could at least warned"

And at the exact moment he freezes in his spot his mouth wide open .

"How ? W-Why? Tracey!! ." he shouts running towards the car in a overly dramatic manner .

Tracey ! Who's Tracey?

"Who did this to you ?" He asks the car, As if its going to magically speak up .

Emily accidentally lets a laugh escape between her lips and looks up at Shane in horror and that's when I couldn't hold back anymore and I started to laugh.

Yep we're dead

.

"You and you" he says dangerously pointing to us butvy."Are dead".

"Run! " Emily yells running down the street with me behind her .I finally catch her as the boys are chasing after us. This isn't fair four against two.

Lucky for me I'm use to being chased so I was a little faster than the average person and that work to my benefit .

After about fifteen minutes if running down the street they were still chasing us.

"OK quick, in here !" She says pulling my arm as she enters a random shop.

The people inside give us strange looks while we try to find somewhere to hide.

"In here" Emily says pulling me yet again into a each of absence t-shirts ."They'll never spot us trust me " she says

"Thats what I've being doing so far"

Not even a minute later the guys step into the shop and look around frantically for us.

"I told you it was the other shop." Kyle says while walking away

"You how Emily's mind is fucked up .you can never be sure. "Jake states

"Yeah but I know Riley, she would never be in a place like this "Shane adds

"Maybe " Tyler replied

I let out a breath of relief , whew,I think they bought it. Right as they were about to leave Jake quickly stops them. Damb that boy I know nothing about!

"Hey while we're here we could at least check out the merchandise" he smirks

"Yeah we should " Kyle agrees.

Damn Kyle. Why'd he if to be the dumbest of the twin.poor Emily

They all agreed and panic once again set it

Oh no. We're screwed !