Chapter 31

Riley's P.O.V

I woke up in a room I figured is the nurse's office. I sighed and got up off the bed and walked to the corner where my bag is and took it up and ran before the nurse notice I'm awake. I ran straight down the hall feeling good that I just did something bad ass until I hit someone.

"Oh shit " I cursed at the impact of the fall

"Language young miss"I heard a familiar voice. Ladies and gentleman guess who that voice belonged to? The nurse .I sighed in irritation. Right when I thought I got away and did something badass I got caught.

"Sorry" I say trying to sound different but it came out more like a screech .

"Oh my .Are you ill .? Your voice sound hoarse."she says .Hoarse ? It sounded more like a screech to me. I got up to answer her when the bell rang. Yes .! She didn't recognize me and for that I'm glad. I was about to walk away when she spoke .

"Riley ,you really need to go see a doctor.Let your parents take you ."

"I uh...my name is not....damn it .!" I finishes. I walked straight to class .

*At home**

I sat in the middle of a circle because apparently this is my interrogation. Marcus, Shane, Kyle, Tyler and Emily all surrounded me .I looked at each face and they all looked serious .The place was dead quite only thing was heard is my breathing...

"What? What is it? "I asked

"Your hiding something."

"What? Not hiding anything"I retorted

"Yes you are Riley "

"Riley you are hiding something.You mean so much to us and you know it .Last time you hid something from us you were in the hospital .Riley what are you hiding from us? Tell us ."Marcus said .

I sighed. Well I just gotta tell them eh? I was about to answer when I felt nauseous again .I looked up at them and gulped. Things are about to get nasty.

"Well ?" Shane says

"Well about a week ago I began to feel a bit -"I started but ended up running to the bathroom. Throwing my guts out.I felt their presence behind .Someone came and held up my hair .

"Riley are you okay?"I heard Kyle asks

"Does she look okay to you?"Shane asks

"Puking is a regular thing here. She probably drank too much or something ."Kyle answers

"We need to take her to the doctor "Marcus said

"Sure thing"

"No I don't wanna go "I retorted

"Why not ?"Marcus asks

"I think I'm pregnant ."