Chapter 36

Picture is Lexi
..

Riley's P.O.V

The twins are acting very strange.Normally you'd find Kyle goofing around, well he is but anymore. And that just makes me devastated.Everything the classroom door opens they look up very quickly as if expecting someone.I sighed

"The twins are acting weird, why?"I asks Shane

"I don't know I've noticed too.They're hiding something."

"As if they are expecting somebody"

He didn't get to answer because our teacher came in and he wasn't alone. A tall model like girl came strolling in and it made everyone on the room gasps.To be honest she is very pretty. She has blonde hair just like mines. I looked at Emily and she was at tears, Tyler looked scared, Kyle looked horrified, Shane look like he have seen a ghost, The class look surprised, the girl look pleased and me no doubt look confused and blank.Why would Emily cry thou? What history do they have with her?

"Students remember Samantha Mckey from a year back. She's here to finish senior year.Please welcome her"

The class still remain quiet and was just looking at the girl.

"Anything you have to say ms.Mckey?"He asked her.

"Dont they all know me."She answered with an attitude

"Well there are new students"

"Oh newbies.Well I'm Samantha Mckey .I am from here but moved away for some reasons.Hope we get along which is highly unlikely to happen."

Well she got an attitude and she looks like another Winter and I need not one more at this point.She scanned the room and get eyes land on Emily and she smirked and then she looked at Shane and smile and than her smile flattered when she notice that our hands were connected.She frowned and gave me a long glare and then smirked and swayed towards her seat.Well we wont get along already. But whatever .

'**At Lunch ****

"So......?"I asks

"So what ?"Tyler asks

"The new girl. Why'd y'all act so weird?"

"Nothing"

"Don't tell me its nothing when obviously its something. You're lying why would you lie?"

"Now you see how we feel when your hiding something and we ask and you say nothing.So why did you lie?"Kyle asks. To say I wasn't frightened that Kyle would say something like that would be a lie.I was hurt by his words and tears brimmed at my eyes.I wasn't normally this easy to cry but my hormones are just high right now.

"That hurt. I'm sorry I asked,so sorry.Its not my business right? Shouldn't have ask"I took up my lunch and walked away.I walked towards the school field when Samantha came walking behind me.When she caught up she stopped me and asks "Whats your name?"

"Riley Everhart"

"Oh you know my name already but you can calk me Sam I think we'll be good friends"

We walked to the field and sat at the stands and I ate while she talked about different nail colours and all.

"So you have no friends?"She asks

"Yes I do .They are Shane, the twins and Emily"

"Oh you're like the replacement of me."I looked at her puzzled

"Oh so they didn't tell you. We were all best friends before I lefted.And you see we are both blondes and all."She says. I didn't want to trust her or anything but she was saying is pretty realistic. I may be her replacement .Maybe thats why they were shock this morning. But will they really used me as a replacement?

"So why their faces like that when they saw you?"I asked

"Well thats their story to tell not mines. But I'll tell you anyways. I use to date Tyler,Shane and Emily."

"What?!?!"I half yelled at her

"Seriously.All of us were in love with each other but I had to leave "

"What you're saying makes no sense at all to me.So I'll just go."

"On you're way back ask them they'd tell you".I stormed my way back inside the school and stormed right into the cafeteria. I walked over to and my friends who looked the same. Like they haven't moved.

"You guys are going to tell me now whether or not you want to or I'd just believe what Samantha just told me"They are sat looking at me surprised. I am surprise myself I seriously didn't know I had the guts to scream and got angry at someone .

"Well .....?"I asked

"We just have to tell her"Tyler says

"Well you better sit down for this one Riley .Its gonna be long"Emily says

"A year back......."