Chapter 7

Shane P.O.V

Right after Baseball practice  I'd normally stay back with my friends,but my mom told me I had to attend a dinner with one of her business partners.This is what I hate about being rich.I took up my bag and my  phone and walked to  my car as fast as possible has i was already late. 

"Shane !!" I heard a all too familiar voice called. 

"Hi winter " I replied rubbing the back of my neck.

"Hey . You wanna come over today ?"she asks seductively while rubbing my chest. 

"no.I'm busy today"

"What is so important that you can't spend time with me ?"

Who does she think she is. Arghh. 

"I said I'm busy" I half yelled

" But shaneee" she whined .

"Your not my girlfriend so back the fuck off and let me go . Your aren't that important to know what I'm doing.  Every single thing is fucking important than having sex with you. " I shouted

"Ouch ! But when your in the mood don't run to me" she says whilst walking away. I shook my head at her .

Fucking bitches in this school .

****★********★*********★********* "Shane,we're ready in a few"I heard my mother downstairs.

"Okay. Down in a minute "

I ran downstairs to meet my mother and my father . My father looked at me with a smirk. I seriously cant stand him .We arrived at my parents friends house or whatever .The house is has huge has mines.I wonder thou if there's a girl inside ,it could make the dinner alot better.

We walked up to the door and there stood a man ,he looked familiar like I've seen him before .

We entered and he shouted at a girl upstairs. A smile broke on my face has the mention cof a girl. .

"Riles.Our visitors are here ." he shouted

" I'm coming ! " she screamed

She has a nice voice She sounded all too familiar . Maybe its one of my past sex partner.  I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I looked up  and saw that it wasn't one of my past sex partner .It was that English girl at school yesterday .Riley Everhart . What the actual hell ?

I heard my dad introduces himself and my mom to Riley.  I stretch my hand out with my signature smirk and say " Its nice to meet you Riles "

"Yeah right Shane " she says boredly.My smirk disappeared. I was being nice and that's what i get.

"You two know each other ? " Mr.Everhart asks

"Yeah, we've met-" I was cut off by Riley's voice

" by the parking lot where I was lost and he and his friends helped me after laughing at my accent.  "

"Really?" Mr  .Everhart asks

"Yep" Riley answers.

My parents gave me a look .I shrugged and say "what ,her accent is funny admit it "

It was answered with a smack at the back of my head.

"Shit ! " I said.

"Language !" My mother scolded and i held down my head in shame.

"I heard Riley and the others laughing, I held on to her hand  and whispers " You tell anyone about that and I'll ruin you.  "

She looked terrified at what I've said I felt satisfied .She nods her head as an answer.

"Riles you okay?Mr Everhart asks her.

She gave a fake smile and answers "uh yeah never better "

If i haven't known that she's not fine I'd actually believe that fake smile it looked so real.