Chapter 28

Shane's P.O.V

I woke up in a room with a very bright light and with a pounding headache .I looked around the room and it was in full white .I predicted this must be a hospital. But I can't remember how I ended up here. I heard the door open and a bunch of people came in .

"Mr.Armstrong I see your awake.You've been in a coma for A week and two days .Do you remember anything ?"he asks

"Uh no. I don't remember anything ."

"Whats the last thing you remember doing? " he asks

"Singing with Kyle "

"Okay. Well I'll leave you with your friends ."

Emily ,Jake, Marcus, Tyler and kyle all walked to me .I'm glad to see that they are all okay. But someone's missing. Where is Riley?  Did I hurt her that bad till she doesn't even care that I'm in the hospital.

"Marcus where is Riley ?" I asked

"Uh.Shane while you were out .Winter and her cousin Trey beat Riley and now she's in Room 24 on her bed. She got beaten mainly to her abdomen."

"What? "I shouted at them .

"Shane calm down You can visit her if you want to. "Tyler says

"Take me there "

                      *********

I am now in Riley's room watching her staring at the roof  I wonder whats she's thinking about .

"Riley? " I called

She turn to look ate with wide eyes. I wanted to high her so badly but she looked fragile .And possibly be upset at me .I feel guilty. If it wasnt for me .They wouldn't think of seperating us. If I wasn't jealous when she was talking to Kyle everything would have been okay. I would have been with her and no one could get to beat her up.

"Shane your awake? " she asks

"Yeah ...I am."

"You scared the shit out of me."she says

"Riley,  I am sorry for everything. I avoided you because you were talking to Kyle on the phone .I was jealous Riley .I really like you and want you for my own. I shouldn't have snapped at you .I hope you understand ."

"Shane......"

"I understand if you don't forgave me ."

"Shane its okay. I forgive you along tine ago .And i like you too .'

"So Riley will you be my girlfriend ?"I asked .

"Uh yeah "

"Yeah? "

"Yes "

"I expectes you to ask her over dinner or something not in a hospital room .But its adorable nonetheless .The confession of love. "Kyle says .