Chapter 33

Thank you so much for 705 reads and 121 votes .Thank you all very much. It means a lot to me :)

Riley's P.O.V

"What problem?"Shane asks

"When we get home we discuss this."Marcus beckoned .You see life is very unfair for at least mine is .Right when I was happy again something bad happen .Not that me being pregnant is bad is just the problem that came along with it .I really wonder how Shane is feeling. Would Marcus tell my parents? What would they think? Will I abort it? I sighed. I suudenly felt very tired and sleepy .This going to be a long nine months for me .We lefted the hospital and headed home.The car was ride was very silent and without a second thought I closed my eyes and sleep took over.

*Marcus's P.O.V at home**

When we got home I woke Riley up and we ordered pizza for dinner. Some of us were watching TV while I was finishing up some business papers. I guess its time to actually talk about this situation.I feel stressed .My niece came here to start a new happy life,and looked what she ended up with. I'm a bad uncle and wouldn't be a good father either. I'm always busy with work stuff. I sighed again.

"Guys its time to talk."I called at them We gather in the living room and I turned the TV off.

"Well as we know Riley is pregnant and we haven't decided of she's keeping it or not.That's her and Shane decision. But the thing is because of the incident the other day it caused a problem at hand."

"That is? "Tyler asks

"Well because of the incident a while ago she's incompetent of giving birth without having complications."I answered.Everyone looked confused.

With a sigh I say again "The hits she got to her stomach hasn't healed properly on the inside .So the doctor says if she make it the nine months when the child is ready then there is a possibility she'd die."

Everyone is quite after this .I suddenly heard sobbing ,I looked up and saw Shane tapping Kyle's back. Always the dramatic one.I wanted to laugh because he was crying and making sounds like a hyena,but this situation is not funny.

"I'm not....sure...if I'm sad because she might die or because I'm going to be an uncle."Kyle says.I tooled my eyes .He's so dramatic

"Yow Drama Queen,would you shut up?"Emily asks

"So she might die?"Shane asks

"Yeah...."I trailed off .The tension is killing me. I looked at the time just to keep myself busy .

"Are you guys staying or leaving?"I asks

"I would love to st-"Kyle started but was interrupted by Emily.

"We will be going .Riley doesnt your drama right now. So we'll take you home so you can stop crying and all .okay baby brother?"Emily asks.She didn't wait for his answer she pulled him up and gave Riley and Shane a hug. She walked pass me with a bye.

"Hey so I don't get a hug?"I called at her.She says something incoherently and came back and hugged me and then lefted.I turn around and say Riley and Shane looking at me .

"What? I'm a human being I deserve a hug sometimes too"I say

"Uh huh. But your acting like a child."Riley answers chuckling

"Look here Missy I'm not even close to sixty so why act it. By the way goodnight to you two, I have work tomorrow. Shane you can take the guest room or in Riley's room .whatever ."I say walking away. Its been a long day and I want to sleep and forget all my troubles .So I lay in bed and darkness took over .