Chapter 22

Shane's P.O.V

Today's Sunday and we are at home bored as ever.Well at least  I am Riley is on the phone with Kyle giggling away .For some reason that made me jealous .I don't like the idea of her talking to Kyle that way. I walked to my and slam the door extra hard . I layed down on my bed and started listening to some music .I played 'Lost in the Echo' by Linkin Park .I hummed to the tune when I heard a knock on the door,  I decided to avoid it .I heard another knock. Its getting me annoyed by the second .I heard a knock again .

"Just open the god damn door!!"I yelled.

I heard the door open and close. But I just stare at the ceiling like its the most important thing ever.

"Uh Shane , I'm going out for a bit , you want anything ?"she asks

"Oh!  Nah I'm good ."I replied still not looking at her .

"You sure ?"She asks

So many questions !!

"Yes. If I say I'm okay then I'm okay .What in that you don't understand?" I ask .I watched has get face change from shock to hurt.

"What crawled up your ass and died ?"She asks

"Uh nothing , maybe because your in my personal space ." I say slowly

"All I came here is to ask if you were okay and this is how your behaving .Its better if I had listen to myself .So much for thinking that you were different .But I guess its I'm use to anyway. " she says quietly

I turned slowly to look at her. She had on a jeans shorts and a red blouse. She looked okay. I was going to say something when she walked away .I sighed. I never meant to hurt her I was just jealous of her and Kyle. Maybe I'll talk her tomorrow .
See your gonna hurt her.For the better don't get attached .

I sighed "That's the best thing to do "