Chapter 26

Riley's P.O.V

I walked by his bed side with slow steps .He looked so peaceful and innocent. I wondered how long it'll take for his parents to get here. I sat beside his bed and held his hand.They felt so cold and numb .

"Shane if your hearing me well.I sm here with you because I care. Even though you totally snapped at me for no reason and I gave forgiven you. Please come back to me.Your a special person to. One to whom I can't live without  . ".I started crying. I had my head in my hands crying hysterically.

"Riley?"

I heard a voice say. I sat there sat wondering if it  was actually somebody or I'm being delusional.I sighed.I felt someone hugged me from behind , I turn and saw Trey behind me . Wait Trey .I widened in realization .The creepy dude from the café.I jumped up and walk towards the door

"What are you doing here? "I asks

"Visiting ."he said in a duh tone.

"Where do you know him?" I asks

"No uh. That's for me to know and you to find out .Anyways enough with the chit chat.I'll see you later Riley ." he said while walking out .

See me later?  Really have the energy to worry about what he said  I looked at Shane and then at the time .I had to get home to finish my homework for school tomorrow.I hugged him and walked out.

                              *****

I walked to house and saw that the door was open .Marcus giant home yet so how could my door be opened. Maybe its on of the boys. I walked inside and saw no one .All I saw was a note. I took it up and read it .
Riley my dearest
Your next
-T.

Oh okay. Whose T?  I'm next ? I went to take out my phone to call someone but realised I didn't have it. Must have lefted it at the hospital .I walked back outside to get the twin's house or something.When a car pulled up .A man with a mask over his face came out .Not this shit again .I hope I'm not going to get  abducted again .

"I see we meet again ." The masked man say again. I looked at him with raised eyebrows .If he came to abduct me why not do it instead of holding a conversation with me. I was about to answer when he pushed me down and began kicking me and punching me .Not this again. ! He kick me in stomach, punching me all over.

  There he held me up and I saw a familiar face .Winter. She came in front of me .

"Help me "I whined

She laughed as if I gave her a joke ."I told you to stay away didn't I ? You didn't listen ." she laughed again. "Remember that punch ? "She aks.

"Yeah I remember that. I broke your nose. " .

"Yeah and now I'm gonna break you. " She says.

Her knee connected with my stomach. I felt my breath itch in NY throat."This us for the punch ".One more knee it the stomach. "This is for moving here." Another one. " This is for hating you "Another one .

By the time she finishes I was on the ground coughing up blood. I couldn't breathe.The man kicked me one more time and say .

"This is for Shane hurting my cousin ." He bend dowm to punch me and I took the opportunity and grab his mask .I gasps when I saw who it was. He got up and ran to the car .The car sped off and I layed on the ground with death slowly taking over. I coughed one more time and close my eyes. This is it.

"Riley " someone shouted. You are too late, Half way there .