Chapter 4

So here I am in the front of my new school knowing not where to go.I stood in the parking lot looking for a sign or something that can direct me to the Head Teacher. I began walking with my head down into my phone to call Marcus to ask him for directions,when I bumped into a rock hard chest. I look up to see two brown eyes staring down at me with confusion . I look beside the browned eye boy and saw three others. One got blue eyes that are lighter than mine,the other one got grey eyes and the last one got black eyes I was interupted by someone clearing their throat .

"Uh hi , tell me when you've finished checking us out."

Huh ? Checking us out ?

" uhh tell ne where the head teacher's office is"

They all burst out laughing. What is up with people laughing at me? I taught I was to start a new not being laughed at again.

The brown eyes boy says"uh,you mean the principal?"

"Principal ?"

"Oh. Nice trying that accent. But you still aint gonna get in my pants with that" the grey eye one says

"Actually I'm from England and I'm new here oh you're not my type tho."

His smirk disappeared and his friends were snickering. Nice! You got brave girl.I turned to the blue eye boy, he havent say anything yet.

"Uh,can you show me to the.....pr principal office please?" I asks

"Uh yeah. Sure." He answers.After he showed me to the office I collected my schedule and gr shiwed mr around.I asked him for the library and he told me he doesn't know where the library is.Like seriously?

Its already lunch.

"So umm. Do you wanna have lunch with us ?" He asks

"Err sure ".

We bought our lunch and I sat at a table with all four of them and a girl. I'm guessing is one of them mate.Everyone was looking at me as if they saw a ghost. Weird ! I'm use to people laughing or throwing food at me.These people-

I was pulled from my thoughts when someone cleared their throat.

"I'm shane and this is Kyle, Tyler, Jake and Emily"

Kyle is the grey eye guy and Tyler the blue eye,Jake has black eye and Emily green eyes.

"Hii . I'm Riley Everhart "

"So you got a name ?" Kyke asks

I rolled my eyes.

" Riley I like that " emily says

"Thanks "

"Can I call you Riles?" Kyke asks

"Uh yeah ".

We spent tbe rest of lunch laughing. Thank God they didnt ask the question I don't want to be asks.

***************:*********************

Heya people . She from England . I forgot to mention that . Buh bye .

Jay_wifey