Chapter 19

Shane's P.O.V

I woke up a little too early than usual .I got out of the room I'm staying in to check on Riley . She looked peaceful when she's sleeping has if she's living in a fairytale land .Wait what?  Fairytale Shane? Maybe its because I'm up early. I heard Riley groans and turn the opposite direction . I think I like her, but she deserves so much better than me .She doesn't need a player like me She deserves someone who won't hurt her .Someone who won't let their ego gets the best of them and bully her. Yes I still feel pretty guilty for that incident.

      I looked up at her and saw that her mouth was open a bit and her hair looks worst than a cave's man's own .So I took the opportunity and took a picture .Operation blackmail. It might be useful at some point .

             ********************

"Riley wake up !!"I screamed for the hundredth time at her. I've being trying for the last half and hour to wake her  .Well not technically but it felt like it that's long.

"Why I wanna sleep Shane "she whined.

I have to think of a plan .I need to get her up. The rest will be here in any minute and we're not half ready. I need something that'll get her up. Oh  the picture . ah ha!  Great thinking Shane.

"If you don't get up now,  I am going to send thus to the boys. A picture of  you sleeping." I say with all seriousness but not serious enough to hurt her feelings .She open one eye. Well thats a start.

"Let me see it " I simply showed her.

"No you wouldn't " she yelled .

"Oh I will " I say with a promising tone .

"Okay. Well where are we going? "She asks

"Tsk tsk. We going out with the dudes".

"Ah "

"You know Riley your accent his getting funnier and funnier by the minute. But I really love it  it keeps me motivated " .

"You know that's the cheesiest line I've ever learn. But why not I'll take the compliment."She shrug.

I hope my plan works .

**************************
Thanks Ash for like motivating me to update !!
Woove ya tho <3
Jay_wifey