Chapter 48

* 1 week before the due date*

Riley's P.O.V

"Okay Okay so you're telling me that Samantha fell in the cafeteria?"I asked Kyle once again.

"Yes.She was just walking normal, heels high and all, stepping like a dare devil towards Shane and then BAM she's on the floor and hdlf get salad in Shane's face and rest on her.!" Kyle answers

I laughed again at this, just the thought of it.We are currently seated in the living room having our regular talks.Shane looked very annoyed by Kyle's and I conversation. While Tyler and Emily is looking amused.

I began feeling a little uneasy all of a sudden but try my best to avoid it.I want to just have fun for once in my life without any distractions.Shane was telling me about the previous girl he got laid with.I felt as if I'm having menstrual cramps. It slowly increase and I remember the nurse telling me if I felt these pain I must call her.

"And then she took her clothes off and...."
"Oh shit ." I say out loud breathing heavily.
"Oh shit what? "Shane asks.
"I'm having contractions really need to get to hospital now." They were all just looking at me.
"Are y'all just gonna sit there all day.I'm in pain!!" I say

They all got up one time shouting in confusion at each other.The cramps are slowly increasing to severe and then to the point where I felt like I'd pull my vagina out.
Shane came back to help me to the car.The more I move the worse they are.We finally reached the car and got inside. And Emily drove off.