Chapter 30

Shane's P.O.V.

Riley is hiding something and I know it. But I cant put my finger on it. But we promised to not keel any secrets from each other both in our relationship and our friendship with the others .I'm worried as hell .The last time she kept a secret we found out after she departed from the hospital.

"She's definitely hiding something."Emily states
Wow!!!

"No shit ."Tyler says sarcastically. This earns a chuckle from me and a frown from Emily .

"We need to find out what it is before its too late ."I stated

"Its a secret which means she want no one to know about, so why try to figure it out? "Shane asks .
What? Is he serious? He's so stupid .

"This is Riley we're talking about, Riley"Emily says slowly

"You guys are over thinking .She'd probably tell us soon enough ."Kyle says

"When is her soon enough gonna get here? Later? Tomorrow ? Or probably when she's in the hospital again? Huh? Tell me Kyle."I say trying to control my anger .He's acting as if he doesn't know who Riley is .I sighed .

"Look I'm sorry to snap at you but this is Riley we're talking about, my girlfriend and your friend .We need to worry whether its a broken nail or a pimple that she's hiding ."I finished with a smile.

"Its okay bro .What's the worst tho ? She's pregnant?" Kyle says

We all stopped at this .Is she really pregnant .And then we all started laughing .

"Shane..... is ...not .. even... capable... of that"kyle says in between laughs .I slap him

"Are they even having sex?" Tyler asks .I stopped laughing at this question and looked at Tyler .

"What do you expect Ty. ?"Emily asks

"Well well time for class."I say while walking away That topic is what I wish not to discuss. Riley couldn't be pregnant we use protection at all time. But is she really pregnant ? Oh I hope not .

*** **

Tyler's P.O.V

Right after Shane and the others lefted I walked to the school parking lot and got in my car and lefted towards the bar .I drove in silence thinking about what Riley could be hiding. When I reach the bar I entered and look for Lexi .I haven't seen her in a while .I walked over to the counter and sat down waiting on her to get back from where she is so I can get to talk to her. Lexi otherwise known as Lexandra Golding is a 21 year old bartender .She have brown hair and brown eyes. I liked her very much .Even thou she's older than me .I still think there's a chance .

"What are you thinking about so much Ty?"I heard a all to familiar voice asks .

"I turned around and took Lexi in my arms and spun around with her.I missed her so much .

"Whoa. Miss me eh? "She asks.I nodded and smile at her .

"So how you've been? "

"I am okay you know just alot happier to see you "I say simply say.

She blushed before answering"Oh shut up. So how are your sister, brother and that friend of yours ?"she asks

"They are okay too .Expect Riley she's hiding sonetgy and we can't find out what it is. "I answered

"Oh. Hope she tells you soon "

"Yeah"

"So......."

"Well I gotta get back to school before they noticed I'm missing"

She sighs."When are you going to tell them about us? When they're dead? Are you embarrass to be with me?"she asks

"Oh my god no. I love you too much to be embarrass .And you'd meet them in time Lexi. Now be carefuly,I'd see you later"I answered placing a kiss to her forehead and walked out the bar.

"What the hell just happened?"I murmured to myself and drove off back to school