Chapter 12

Shane's P.O.V

I am so upset .How could Winter do that Riley .I could was shock that Riley hit her thou .That was one hell of a punch thou . I started to walk Riley but she ran . I ran behind her bit she go in the bathroom.

   By the time I got in she already started to cut herself.I took the Jade from her and threw it away .I was hugging her for comfort  until she pulled away and ran again .I stood there frozen .It seems has if I am freezing alot lately.

         I ran  out but she was already gone. I turn around and walk back inside .She didn't have a car and Marcus  is at work .Then how would she get home? Someone must have taken her there .I took out my phone and called Tyler.

(Phone Convo in bold black)

"Hey man.you wouldn't know what I'm doing now" Tyler stated
"Uh Tyler has much has I want to know .I just wanna ask if you something.you know where Riley is ?"- Shane

"Ahh no .Ask Kyle he was hanging around school"- Tyler

"Okay. Where the heck are you by the way? "- Shane

"Ohh .I'm at a bar ."-- Tyler

"A bar? " I yelled at the phone

"Yeah later bro "
"Tyler get yo-".

He hang up on me He's so dead.

I called the dumbass twin.
"Kyle. I don't wanna know where you are.Where is Riley?"
"Dang man ! I wasn't even gonna tell you where I am but I drop her off at home,a few minutes ago."-- Kyle
"Okay bye ".

I rode on my bike to Riley's house When I got there .I ran inside and straight up to her room .I stopped and took a deep breath .I entered into her room and she was fast asleep.

       I went downstairs and took some warm water and went to the washroom for a towel.I walk over to her and gently rub the cloth on her arm .She woke up immediately;and turn to look at me .She started crying again .Emotional girls.