Chapter 29

Riley's P.O.V

Things have been going good for both of us .Shane and I .Winter is back at school and her cousin Trey is in juvie since he isn't old enough to go to prison.Everything is perfect just the way I wanted it but life itself is unfair so nothing stays good for too long .I've been feeling nauseous lately and almost everything I eat I'll bring it up back. No one knows about this but me. And I refuse to tell anyone .

"Riley aren't you gotta eat that?"Shane asks

"Uh no. I'm full .You can have it"I replied pushing the plate towards him .

"Nah I'm good." He replied

"Well I shall have it then." Kyle says whilst taking my sandwich and ate it hungrily. To be honest I am hungry but if I eat I might bring it up and I want no one to know about it .I wonder how they haven't noticed has yet ?.

"Notice what?" Tyler asks.Did I say that out loud.

"Uh..... " think think. What am I going to tell them. ?

"Cat got your tongue ?" Emily asks

"That the sky is blue."I answered .They all looked at me like I was stupid while Kyle got up to look outside I guess to look if the sky really is blue . This made me laugh .He can be so stupid sometimes.While I was there laughing away like a mad man, Shane was just looking at me with curious eyes.

"Tell me you didn't just went outside to look if the sky really is blue." Tyler says to Kyle

"Well I did .They said it was suppose to rain today"he answered

"So stupid "

"How are we family? "

"How are we friends?"

"I like your sense of humor ." I say whilst laughing at Kyle .He smiled at me. While everyone turn there attention back me. They were just there staring at me .Maybe I have something on my face so I took out my phone and use it as a mirror and there was nothing.

"What?" I asked

"Well your hiding something and we wanna know what it is " Shane demanded

"So tell us ."

"You dont have to. You said you likey sense of humor so you can do what you want to. " Kyle states .He got a smile from me and slap from Shane .

I was about to say something when the bell rang. What do they say .Save by the bell

"See you guys  later "I say while walking away 

                         *********

I am currently in Health and Family class where our teacher is talking about signs of pregnancy and those stuff .I kind of blocked her out for a while now.

"Nausea is one of the most common side effects of pregnancy . It's caused by an increase in hormone levels during the first three months of pregnancy .For many, this nausea is not necessarily confined just to the morning , some all day long " ms .Albert finishes .

This got me thinking. I've been nauseous all day since last week And I've been having headaches and a lot of mood swings.

Cravings

Oh shit my period .!

This cant be happening I cannot be pregnant. But what if?  Marcus would be so disappointed. Will Shane own it .? I began to feel dizzy and nausesous again.

"Riley are you okay , you look pale .?" Ms .Albert asks

"Yeah I'm fine.... "

Oh shit. I'm pregnant.

Then everything went black