Chapter 1

Riley pov

The next morning my alarm started blaring music at 8:00. I released a groan and rolled to my right.Then I fall of the bed hitting the ground with a thud, only then I opened my eyes.Then it hit me . It's Saturday...

I let a loud groan escaped my lips as I push myself off the floor and back into bed and just as I was about to sleep .

"Riley honey,come downstairs ".

mother screams

"It's saturday ." I screamed back

"Riley Everhart come down right now!" She screams. Uh oh . she just use my full name that simply means she's angry.

I pull my legs out of the warm sheet covers and felt the cool breeze touch my bare legs.

As soon as my mun sees me her angry expression change to a soft genuine smile .

Huh? What's up with her ?

"Hey Darling, did you sleep well ?" She asks. What the actual hell is up with this woman? Is she replaced?

"Uhh mum just move onto the point. Go to the point ."

She clears her throat and began."Darling your father and I have decided that your moving to America to live with your uncle "

What ? Uncle ? Ohh my God I'm choking on my own spit.

"Mum did you hear what you say " I asks

"Yes you're moving to America"

"Do I get a say in this ?" I asks

"No. You're going."she says in an authoritative tone

These people and their bullcrap . Now I'm forced to go to America. England is so much cooler.Arghh these people .

Do I ever get my own way ? My life sucks .

†********†************************** what you think ?

Continue or nah ?

Jay_wifey