Chapter 49

Riley's P.O.V

"One.. Two... Three, Push".The nurse says to me I pushed and felt the first woosh of pain hit my body. I felt drained.I felt an agonising pain.While concentrating on my pain, I saw one of the nurse rushing behind me.I turned around and saw Shane out cold on the ground. What the hell? He fainted as if he's the one feeling the pain and not me.Stupid Bad Boy can't even stand to see blood.
"Give me one more push". The nurse says .I pushed.When I felt the baby coming down the canal and around the bend it feels like I need to go for a giant poop.I groan very loudly at the pain.
"Yes. We see the head. One more giant push." The doctor says.
I was relieved to hear that .I mustered up all my strength and I gave a long agonising push just to give birth to my child for the one I love.I heard the cry of the baby and I felt at rest.I kept seeing flashes of all the fun times I've had with my new family. All the laughs, all the tears.Even the first day I met them upon 'til now The doctor put our baby girl in my arms I held her carefully and kissed her.I looked at the nurse and give her the baby. The love I felt in my soul and heart was pure and unbelievable.Tears came to my eyes.
"Ameilia Scarlet Armstrong, Born November 6,2015 ." The nurse wrote down the name and I felt pleased and for once in my life I felt everlasting happiness.Ameilia bring great joy in my life. She have grey eyes like mines.
I suddenly felt has if my lungs were closing in.The monitor starts to make sounds and the nurses tend to me.If this is the time I died at least I will die really happy and grateful.I felt like all burdens have been lifted and my soul free.Like I was a baby again.