Chapter 16

Shane's P.O.V

After leaving the shop.  We went story over to Emily's house. You see the girls arenyy has smart has they think they are I know the first place Emily would go. At her house .Just has I expected the door was locked but I could hear the television c.I grinned time for Revenge.

"Kyle I am going upstairs through your window .Then I'm going into Emily's room Tyler and Kyle use the front door okay."I tell them..

"Yeah .kool "

"Hold on.Amma call Riley .When I say 'Tracey' you enter okay? "

"Yeah " they answers

I took out my phone and called Riley

"Hellooo,  sweet heart "- Riley
"Yea babe.  Did take you has the type to watch action movies Expandables three is a great movie tho ".
"Uh oh "
"Yeah see you later "I hang up. 

"Tracey " .At that I ran to the side and began climbing up to the window .I walked into the room behind the door and waited.

************************************ Riley's P.O.V

After the call I got from someone .We sat alert. We heard Shane's voice saying "Tracey ".

"Omg.  They are here " Emily shouted .

No shit Sherlock I thought sarcastically

Kyle, Tyler and Jake burst through the door with broad grins.

"Run " Emily shouted yet again .

We ran out of the living and up and down the halls. "Where to ?" I asks Emily

"Upstairs my room "

"Okay "

When we got there it was quiet .We hid in the closet .I felt someone wraps their arms around my waist . huh. ?

"Emily why are you holding to my waist .You that scared?  " I asks ..

"Uh Riley I'm all the way over here"Emily stated.

"Tracey "Shane whispers

"Ahhh " I tried pulling away buy he held me close.

"Boys" Shane shouted .

Kyle came running imalong and took up his sister , while Shane held me over his shoulder.

"Shane put me down this instance"

"Nope ".

They took us outside in the freaking night. And turn on the light. There stood Jake and Tyler with a hose .I looked at Emily and we shared the sane look.  Oh shit. 

    Shane put me down and has I was about to run;the coldest water hit my skin. And even worse it was windy.I am going dir from being cold because I vabdalise a boy's car . I'm sorry Tracey .