Chapter 9

Rileys P.O.V

I woke up in a room  with a very bright light and two persons towering over me . Am I being abducted and about to be raped again ? I started panicking  until I heard a familiar voice. 

"Riley calm down " Marcus said

"Wh-where  am I ?"

"In hospital "

"Hospital ? ! I was confused.How did I ended up in the hospital ?

"Yes Riles "

"Well how did I get here ?"

"Well after dinner you ran upstairs ,slam the door and then I heard a scream and a thud .When we got there you were out cold and there was blood on the ground."

Oh shit ! They've found out We?  We who? 

"We who? "

"Shane,Emily and I ." Shane !

"Oh"

"So you gonna tell is wrong ".he say more of a command than a question.

"Not here,at home "

"Okay then .Lets go ".

What ? I thought I have another day here are something. Arghh . life .

"Now .? As in right now now or now has in now later and or now later ? " That doesn't make sense .

I heard a laugh .I don't blame them .Even I thought it was funny.I tried to laugh but I failed.

"Now as in N O W"Marcus says slowly

"Huh ?" .I thought he forget about it .

"Get yo ass out of bed .God dammit"Emily says.

Get yo as out of bed? How ? What?  Ass?  Emily always confuse me .

" um .Em.Ass?  I don't understand a thing you've said ."

"Oh umm .Ass ina your bottom and uh .....Nevermind just get out right now ."

And with that . I sighed and got out of bed.Here goes nothing .

            ********

Shane's P.O.V

As we drove home in an awkward silence. I looked at Riley and how lost and lonely she looks .Her blue eyes are now red and her blonde hair is down falling below her shoulders.She always had her hair down that hides her real beauty

Wait did I just think that? 

Yes you did .Cause maybe you like her

No I don't . Am I talking to myself

Well yes . yes you are

I hadn't notice  that we arrived at Riley's house until I heard Emily's voice telling me to stop staring at sear and get the shit out .This girl sware a little too much .I got out with a shrug. 

When I got inside everyone was seated around the coffee table.By everyone I mean kyle,Tyler, Emily, Marcus and Riley.  Kyle sat beside Emily ,Tyler sat beside Marcus and Riley on the other aide by herself so I decided I'd sit there. She tense at my presence abs I smirk.And then kyle winked at ms .I still think he's gay after  what happened when we twelve years old.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Riley began speaking.

"So uh .....What'd you wanna know.

"Uh .Why the hell you were cutting yourself are you freaking nuts?" Emily asks.

"Stop the swaring Emily."Marcus  scolded. 

"Okay. Riles why are you cutting yourself ?" Tyler asks .

She looked relieved but yet scared.

"So when I was in England at school well uh my best friend she uh turn against me and get real slutty.Then she asks if I wanted to be popular like her and join her cliques .I told her that I rather be by myself and do what my parents send me to school for.  She got upset and started spreading rumors that I'm a hoe , a dog.That's when people starting picking on me,  calling me names .I got fed up of her and we got into a fight.  That was mistake because after that I started to get bullied . Because I fought the school's queen-" Riley was cut off by Kyle .

"I knew you got a bad side underneath those nerdy clothes .! He says seductively .Marcus slapped  him and Emily pinch his ears.

"But then she send some boys and they uh uh ...they they " she started crying and Emily came over and hugged  her .

" they raped me .Beat me,call me names. Then left me on the street suffering from pain they've cost me.I was founded in an alley by a stranger I was naked.  He took me to the hospital and I was in there for days.My parents thought I was at a friend's house. I went back to school and rumors spread that I was pregnant and that I got STI's .They videoed it.  And they put it on the internet.The same boys that kidnapped me  they uh ......." She started crying  again .Not only she but Kyle,Tyler, Marcus and Emily was crying.  I was holding back tears .

"They cut me and that's when I realised  there is no hope  for me to stop getting bullied .I started cutting myself to release the stress everyone caused me . My parents didn't know about the rape nor the cuts.They knew I was being bullied thou. " she finishes. 

There was an awkward silence while everyone was crying. Marcus was the one to break the silence. 

"So what make you cut yourself here?  Are  you getting bullied here ? Are you unhappy? " he asks

"No .I love it here. I was thinking that i can  start a new life here .But then a certain person threatened me and all the memories  came back. And I  told myself there is no reason to live because every where I go I'd get bullied, pushed around and humilated.When that person threatened me I started cutting again but I cut too deep and ended up blacked out "