Chapter 44

Unknown's P.O.V

I was driving along the road singing to 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran.I looked to my left and glimpse a girl alongside the road. I drove past and then stopped and reverse to see if I was seeing right. I got out of the car and there she was laying looking hopeless and helpless. She is so beautiful. I took her up and put her into the backseat of my car. How could someone so beautiful be lefted her on a road to die? Who would do such a thing?
************************************
I took out a cloth and a pan. I filled the pan with warm water and dip the cloth in the water and wipe her cuts. Every wipe I heard a wince, and every wince my heart aches. Some of the cuts she has is so deep.I wonder what sort if torture she went through. One of them is so deep I'd probably had to stitch it up. I didn't really wanted to take off her clothes but I had to. Her body is filled with scars mostly her wrists which means she is a cutter.Which can probably mean she ran away so I'd have to call the police .She have a perfect body and I wonder why someone like her would cut or be treated this way? But the world is unfair, isn't it?.
*****†***†*******†******************
Short chapter. I know. :)
Busy as'f