Chapter 38

Riley's P.O.V

Marcus dropped me home and went back to work. I completed my homework and is now watching TV.I'm watching Divergent. Very nice movie .I decided upon calling my parents since they didn't remember they had a daughter.So I took up my phone and dailed my moms number and it rang and rang. I called my dad and he answered.
Dad:hello?
Riley: hi dad? Its Riley
Dad:Oh hey baby girl.How you doing?? Everything good over there?
Riley:Yes its alright.Was just wondering if y'all forget me .
Dad:No we don't. We remember you of course .We planned to visit.But I'm really busy right now Riley so I call you back.
Riley:But wait, when are you coming-
Dad: Bye love ya.

End of call

"Well bye to you too dad"I murmured to myself. Well apparently life doesn't have anything for me to do right now. I decided that a sleep would be best.

************************************

A loud slam of the door woke me up.Shane and the others are the only ones who have keys to the house. And I'm sure I locked the doors. Or did I ? I'm sure. But better be safe than sorry. I crawled out of bed and drag myself to the door and went downstairs and there it was the door wide open.Suspiously I walked to the door and close it then I heard a slam upstairs. This is getting creepy as shit .I ran upstairs towards the sound and walked in my room then I heard a slam in Marcus's room.I refuse to say hello because its like the person will come out and say hi. So I follow the noise and went into Marcus room.A man back was turn towards me and I stood there looking at him just waiting for the person to turn around so I can see his face.He was searching as if looking for something. He turn around and I was shock to see his face.I turn around and run and I heard footsteps behind me .I reach the stairs and was about to run when he pushed me from behind and I rolled down the stairs .The pain hit me when I was about to get up .Now I know how the people in the movies feel when they fall down the stairs .I saw him taking is own time down the stairs as if he's torturing me I got up and tried to run again but he grab me and put a cloth over my nose .I tried my best not to inhale it but I did .I really don't know what he want with me and why he'd do that .Why? And then everything went black .

Who do you think it is??
Why was he searching the house?
Xoxo
Jay_wifey