Chapter 32

Shane's P.O.V

"I think I'm pregnant".Riley states

What?  Pregnant?

"What......"I attempted. Marcus was staring in space, Kyle had a disbelieving look on his face,  Tyler was frowning at his phone and Emily Waa holding Riley's hair while she puked away. Am I going to be a father? Cause I know I'm the only one she is sexual active with.

"Yes I think so .I think doesn't mean I'm correct okay.We just have to get it confirmed."She answers

"Yeah right.Erhm lets go to the hospital ."Marcus says

"To the cars."I say while leading everyone out the bathroom. Kyle and Tyler came into my car and Emily and Riley in Marcus's car .I waited until they have driven off then I followed behind them .Tyler was still frowning at his phone .Weird .I wonder who he's messaging.

"So Tyler who ya texting ?"I asked

"Uh no one ."he answered while putting his phone away .I decided to drop it. The car got silent for a while, I guess everyone's wondering if Riley really is Pregnant. I heard someone cleared their throat.

"I don't get one thing."Kyle states

I heard Tyler groan. I sighed.I waited for Tyler to ask what but he didn't so I asked .

"What is it?"

"Why are we going to the hospital when we could just get one of those pregnancy test thing that they pee on? "

Really good question. I don't even know .

"I really don't know ."I answers

   **Emily's P.O.V at the hospital**

We walked into the hospital and sat in the waiting room while Marcus and Riley went to the front desk .A part of me really wanted her to be pregnant while another part don't. If she's pregnant that'll be cool I'd have a little Riley to be around and those moments would just be great, while on the other hand she would have to drop out of school and that'll just be devastating. I looked at Shane and he looked confused as if he's wondering whether she's pregnant and what if she is .Kyle looked almost nervous to hear cause he's pacing around the room.Always the drama queen. Tyler looked stressed. What could be stressing him?  I'd find out later.Marcus and Riley walked away with a nurse .I wonder what Marcus is thinking.Will he send get back to England?  I really hope not. I sat there comparing and contrasting things and the people in the hospital room .

Riley and Marcus came back they had a blank expression on their faces. So neither know if its a yes are a no. Shane looked at them expectantly .Tyler opened one if his eyes and Kyle stopped pacing and rush over has if Riley had died. Drama queen!!!!

"So......? Kyle asks

"I am pregnant."Riley says

"Really?"I asked excitedly

"Yeah"she answers

"No fxcking way .Shane really is capable of that .Man!! "Drama Queen says

Shane just looked at me ."This is great "Shane says surprisingly happy.Didnt saw that coming. I taught he'd run like most teenage boys would. Guess he really is different .

"Wait how did the nurse test you?"Drama Queen asks

We all looked at him. Where did that question came from. Shane looked irritated while the others were giving him unbelievable looks.

"Uh well I had to pee on the thingy."Riley says

"So why didn't you do that at home? Could have bought you one ."Drama Queen says

"Its alot complicated than that."

"Complicated how?"I asked

"We might have a problem."Marcus says