CHAPTER ONE.

Seokjin

"Hey, give me back my change...ahh forget it." I yell out to the speeding taxi man who just stole from me. Fucking creep, that was my lunch money tommorow. I try to catch my breath as I eye the luggage in front of me. Who is going to help me put this in the store? I know damn well none of my coworkers are going to come down here and help, especially because its already evening and most of them are already leaving.

I try lifting one of the rolls but one of my nails break immediately and I yelp letting it fall back on the ground. I inspect my broken nail and a scowl forms on my lips at the sight.

Even if I could lift three rolls at a time. I would still have to leave a couple of others while I go up, and that honestly isn't the best option. This is not the safest part of town, and carelessly leaving out goods of value could cost you a lot.

I look to the other side of the street for help, but am met with the smug look, and bulging muscles from my sworn enemy as he drinks some water from his bottle. Am not asking him for help.
He probably has been watching me since I got here, laughing at me making a fuss over a few dollars and my broken nails. I look away, not wanting to talk to him....or look at his muscles.

"All you have to do is ask." He shouts to me. I pretend to not hear, looking around for anyone, I would rather risk my bags getting stolen than ask him for help, that's how much I hate him. Out of the corner of my eye I see him walking to me, and instinctively I jump in front of my baggage.

"Don't worry, am not coming to help you, I just want to stay close so I don't miss the moment you humiliate yourself." He says to me, finally on this side of the road. He takes off his hat to reveal his purple locks, running his large hand through it. I try not to look.

"Aren't you suppose to be working or something, and no am I not going to humiliate myself, you've done that enough for me already." I say finally turning to him.

"Well am done for today and humiliated you? You spilled hot coffee all over me, I got burns and you still haven't paid for my medical check up-" I cut him off "First of all, the coffee was yours, and you spilled it all over yourself and my fabric rolls, if anything you owe me a new roll." I say a matter of factly, daring him to speak.

"Jesus, you got the mouth of three little girls on you, you don't even care you might have hurt me. Physically." This guy really has some nerve telling me I have a loud mouth. "Where, show me." I yell at him absentmindedly, am lucky there are only a few passersby.

He smirks walking closer to me, but I back up against the rolls stopping myself. He starts to unzip his reflector jacket and my eyes widen. "What are you doing?" I ask attempting to stop him. "You told me to show you." He says letting the zipper drop to show me his sculpted chest, sweaty and...and...

"I didn't mean strip your clothes Namjoon, Ewww." I shout attempting to cover my eyes. I don't realize my slip up until I see him smiling. "So you do know my name, way to pretend."

"Umm, I didn't know your name, I just...said what came to my mind. I meant pervert." I try to save myself and the blush creeping up my cheeks. I have been calling him pervert, I have no idea where that slip up came from. He doesn't back away so I move my fingers from my face to look at him. He still has me up against the rolls with his bare chest.

I make the mistake of looking at it and I gulp as I make out his large pecs, visible abs, and a peek of a tattoo at his lower torso. My eyes trail back to to his face. "Did you see the burns?" He asks, knowingly smirking. I hate him.

I step around him pulling him away from my fabrics at the same time."I didn't see anything, and am not paying you anything either, so if you have nothing more to say, I'll excuse myself." I pick up one fabric role, careful with my nails this time, I don't let him get another word in as open the door to the store and move in. They are seven rolls, that means seven trips. I only pray nobody steals them,...or spill anything on it.