CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

"Namjoon.

One month. One month since I asked him out. One month since I touched him, and one month since I kissed him. Having asked him out on an official date, all bodily touches were cut, all kisses stopped, and I wasn't allowed to do anything that would make him lose his own control either. It was funny how he expected me to watch out for the both of us, I mean it's tough enough to control my horny self, then I wasn't allowed to do anything that may trigger him either? Unfair if you ask me, given how he tempts me at every given chance.

We've been out to three dates. Four if you count movie night tonight.

Every friday of the week we got together for the dates, having healed only ten days after the incident, Seokjin had resolved to go back to sleeping at his apartment, and focus more on his job, much to my disappointment. But I got to go back to work too, and eventually we fell back into a new normal, which included lying to our friends about our relationship.

They still thought we hated each other, but secretly had sex and was lying about it, which was not surprising if you took account of what kind of friends we really had, well except for an observant Hoseok who had noticed the secret glances, the subtle staring, and our need to be around each other. It honestly grew harder with each passing day, like we had been together all our lives and it was extremely difficult to be apart from each other. A few times we had found ourselves on the brink of being overwhelmed, on acting on our desires and indulging on them. There was just something about our physical attraction that was hard to ignore, this thirst for one another that we needed to quench urgently. We seriously needed a pat on our backs for keeping off each other this long.

For our first date which I was a bit nervous for, I took Seokjin to a restaurant in the middle of Seoul, not exactly fancy, but moderate enough for both our comfort. He was dressed in these black ripped jeans, a simple white t shirt with nice rubber shoes, and a small sling bag to complement his outfit. He looked so cute, but sexy at the same time, especially when my eyes caught sight of his thighs and ass in those jeans.

We talked about everything on our first date, favorites, fears, likes, all just random thoughts we came about, including our families and background. I learnt more about his father, who divorced his mum when he was only seven, and now had another family out in the Philippines. He told me about his struggles growing up with his mother alone, how tough it was to be with a parent who didn't see the world in the same light as he did.

He wasn't sad, and didn't hold back when he spoke about it, rather he was free, like he could share with me everything he wanted to. I appreciated him doing so, and let him know he absolutely could share anything he wanted to talk about. A little bit of flirting occurred in the midst of it, which he still called me a pervert for, but blushed anyway, proving me right that he liked it.

For our second date we went out to a simple place in the neighbourhood, a nice tent by the deserted street, and had street food alongside some strangers. I had found myself talking more about me and my background, it wasn't out of obligation, and Seokjin had not asked me to either, I just wanted to share it with him, let him in on apart of myself that I deemed important.

I told him about our lives in Gwanju, about our farm, and how my parents work in it. He looked so intrigued to learn about the strawberries that we grew, and wanted to go there with every second that I narrated about it. I held back on Taehyung a bit, I wasn't sure how much I should let him in on Tae's life and condition, although I knew he didn't have one judging bone in his body. It was just the usual fear, the over thinking, and a certain over protection I had when it came to my younger brother. I did let Seokjin know of Tae's passion for art though, and the similarities they bared in common, and couple of other things about him.