CHAPTER SEVEN.

Seokjin.

"You don't have to do this." Namjoon says as we get off the cab, he fixes his hoodie, bringing the hood over his head, and tucking is his fists into the front space, before licking his chapped lips. He still looks sick. "I know, but the doctor said you needed someone to help."
"I can take care of myself." He says immediately, his hard eyes meeting mine. He is making it difficult for me, and weirdly I find it hard to argue back with this one, we still haven't talked properly, and I don't know if he is mad at me or not. All I know is I want to help him recover, it's crucial that he gets well soon, so if being calm about this is is going to help, then I am bringing my game on.

"The sooner you get well, the better. Your gonna need help with a lot of things because you can't do any strenuous activities." I try to reason leading way to his apartment building, one I am familiar with now. "I told you, this wasn't your fault, so if your doing this because your feeling guilty..." He trails off and I can't help it.

"I want to, alright?" I say turning around to face him, I mean I do feel bad that this did happened to him because he was defending me, and I kinda want to return the favour by making sure he is alright too. But I can't deny I want to do this. I want to care for him. I realise that I just said that out loud and I turn back around not wanting to see his reaction. Way to sell off yourself Jin.

Thankfully he doesn't say anything else, only quietly follows me inside. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the black Nissan packed on the other side of the street. It could be anyone's, but I know better than to ignore a sign when I see one. My phone has been going off since morning with the same contact; my mother again, and I know those are probably her goons, trailing after me. All the way from the hospital. This isn't good, but I don't want to overreact either. I know she would love that.

"What is it?" Namjoon asks at my sudden silence. "Huh?"

"Are you ok, you spaced out." He echoes, entering the elevator with me.

"Yeah, just thinking." I feel his eyes still on me, suspicious. I have no courage to look back at him to convince him of my lie, my face is probably set into worry  of what my mum would be up to. "You look tired, have you even gotten rest since yesterday?" It's been almost twenty four hours, I know I look like a zombie, not having gotten any rest except for the few hours I spent in the hospital with Namjoon. It's another evening already, and I haven't even gotten a bath. I feel sticky, and a little grossed out in my skin.

"I am ok, Namjoon."

"Lying is not a good trait." He says as he walks down the hall to his apartment now. Some nerve he has. "Says the guy who lied to the doctors about me being his boyfriend." He leans on the wall as I open the door to his apartment. I can feel the smirk radiating from him. "You must have liked that, huh?" He jokes, or says. I honestly can't tell anymore.

"Oh god, just get in the house." I say hoping he would let this drop. But this is the real Namjoon, the playful one, who won't let on easy. "Did you lie along?"

"I had to, you gave me no other choice." I narrow my eyes at him, but he only smiles mischievously, "that is a felony, you know."

"No shit...you made me do it." I almost shout, but hold myself back because he has neighbours. He doesn't seem to care as he lets out a loud laugh, going through the door, before holding it open for me. "Welcome to the bad side now Seokjin." Am not sure we are talking about the felony anymore, it feels like this has a double meaning, but I play along anyway. "I must say, it's not what I thought it would be. A little interesting."

Those eyes of his bore into mine as I stand face to face with him. I am guessing he is surprised at the sudden boldness. I am too. Since finding out this morning that he may like me, I can't help myself with these feelings, well not exactly feelings, more of my demeanor around him, or how I want to appear before him. Crazy how little revelations always gets people like this. I feel like I am sixteen again.