CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

Namjoon.

This weekend, was so far the best I have ever had in my life. I know I say that a lot, but you would too if you were in my shoes. Being with Seokjin is incredible. He is passionate, lovable, nice, caring, lively, thoughtful, you name it. I feel like I am living when I am with him, a person, when he is around me. We spent the weekend doing all sorts of things, we cooked, we talked, he sewed me that outfit for my friend's wedding, and of course we got to make love.

We had plenty of time really, to relish and love each other. Three times through the weekend we had sex, once for each day since Friday, and don't forget the amazing shower experience this morning. He is amazing, what he does with his sexy body, what he conveys with his lips and fuck the way his hands work. I am awed, I knew it was going to feel nice to be with him, but it's more than that, it's heavenly, he is heavenly, god sent.

My long term goal is to get more than just his body though, I want his heart too, I want more than just friendship or mere relationships, I am looking forward to something serious. It's a long shot, and getting him to feel things for me might be a problem, because he is way out of my league.  Not just financially, but physically too. He is definitely beautiful, with a good heart, and doesn't deserve me with the few things I have to offer him. I know he hasn't, and would never make me feel, like I don't belong with him, and for this reason I have gained hope, I fear I have plunged this deeper so soon, I've grown these feelings for him so fast, things I don't think I could ever take back if something ever goes wrong.

But you can't blame me, I can't hold anything back when it comes to him, maybe because I have held on for so long, way back since I saw him those months ago. And now given this rare opportunity to be with him, I've let everything go, and allowed myself to feel and express for him. I know he feels something too, maybe not as strong as I feel for him, but there is something there, I know it, I feel it from him. The way he looks at me says something, the way the kisses, and touches me means something, otherwise I'd be gravely wrong if this is all in my head.

This morning we walked to work together, we are not officially boyfriends, but we did it, then later had lunch together in the company of our nosy friends, and by that I mean Jackson and Solar, who wanted to know if we finally did it. For the fun of it, Seokjin and I both denied it, and once again they had to pay Hoseok for another false bet lost this week. I guess being evil with Seokjin is nice as well, how ironic.

"What is it now?" Jackson asks in a playfully tone, making his way to me and trying to peak at my phone. I pull it way, locking it and putting it back in my jeans. I am not letting him in on that, or anything regarding Seokjin for that matter. Not because he is flirty and would make a move on him (which he wouldn't, he's not like that) but because he is nosy, and I get off annoying him sometimes.

"Yo, dude show me." He grumbles attracting a few unsurprised stares from the other workers. "Nope, that was for my eyes only." I reply getting back to work while Jackson follows around even more intrigued. "Shoot, he sent you nudes?" He inquires, a mischievous smile stretching on his lips. I can't believe Seokjin still thinks I am the perverted one, he has obviously never met the real Jackson.

"No nudes, just a picture." I say, not bothered to put up any defense, he doesn't buy it, and let's out a laugh, stomping his feet like a little kid. He is way more excited for this adventure I have with Seokjin than anyone, and I appreciate that from him, from my best friend. "You can just say yes, I am not going to ask you to show me." He amuses again, patting my back. "Good, because I would never show you." A little possession is present in my voice, unmasked jealousy as well, and he hears it, grinning even wider before slapping me upside the head. "You know I am just playing, no need to get all worked up about it." He assures, his face more composed to show me his seriousness.