CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

Namjoon.

Last night was by far the best night I have ever had since I came to Seoul, being with Seokjin, holding him in my arms all through the night, was by far the best thing that has happened to me. I always had a feeling our shared attraction would lead to something, but in the few months that I imagined it, never did I ever think it would be something of this sort, something this soft.

I am in no way imagining that we are in a relationship already, or that this is something of so much significance, but I will admit I am really excited for what it is, or what it may lead to. It's still young, and doesn't need a name, or a label, which is why when we woke up today in the morning, there was no tension, or awkward stares, only soft smiles and blushed cheeks of Seokjin.

Breakfast was served in bed, courtesy of Seokjin, which I insisted I would only take if he fed me, or at least ate with me. After a usual playful roll of his eyes, he had relented to feeding me, and himself along, while he spoke to me about his day's intentions. His two day break was over, and he needed to go back to work before his boss flipped out, which I understood fully, having met his boss, or Cruella like they put it.

I hated to see him leave, having already formed a weird attachment to him, but of course he had to go out and make a living. He however did help me to a shower like the previous morning, because I still had to be weary of my wound, and caution not tear the stitches up.

He came in wearing his clothes and a sleep mask like I had expected him to, but that didn't stop us from ravaging each other in a heated make out session. I kissed him like I had intended the previous morning, claimed his lips in a searing kiss that he reciprocated with an equal vigour. This time there wasn't any hesitation or second thought as we took what we wanted. 

Still blinded, I had pushed him back to the shower wall and continued the make out, his whimpers, moans, and the way he purred beautifully when my lips connected to his neck, had me hard in no time. It was clear we both wanted more, to go further than the hot kisses, and the small bodily touches. But we couldn't at the moment, not with my wound, and his time to work running out.

He then had to dress my wound, which wasn't anything like the previous day either. Having given me a boner in the shower, he continued to tease me about it, gently caressing my torso, and doing that thing he did with his breath over my skin. Kneeling between my legs, in a rather provocative position than yesterday, he watched me grow in my jeans as he continued his ministrations with excitement.

It was an awesome sight to see, how comfortable and free he was around me, and around each other in general. The idea of sex and our apparent attraction to each other was not uncomfortable and neither was it overwhelming. We simply acknowledged it and were starting to embrace it with small bodily touches, hoping it would lead to something more, something more than just a physical attraction. At least I hoped it would.

Later on, after a few more kisses, and my good by kiss, he left for work, reminding me to eat, rest, and take my medicine. I agreed, offering to watch blue, and check in with him through the day. 

Being couped up in the house for the second day, and following a routine I wasn't used to, proved to be difficult than I thought. I was used to a regular makeshift work out at the construction site, where I had to lift, do, and undo with heavy machinery, and be on my toes every second. But sitting around in the house doing nothing was more uncomfortable than it was relaxing. Taehyung was still not returning my calls and with my recent unmotivation to work, a creep of boredom was starting to take over my senses, which is why with a quick text to Seokjin telling him of my plans, I took a blue long, putting her in her leash, and leaving the apartment.