CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE.

Taehyung.

I can't believe Jimin agreed to come to lunch with us, I can't believe this is actually happening. The boy I like agreed to go out with me. I mean not exactly on a date, and I haven't told him I like him either (although I get the feeling that he already knows) but it's pretty close. I didn't think Yoongi hyung would agree either, seeing as he is extremely conservative of our private lives, and barely allows anyone other than his father, Namjoon hyung, Joy and me around him. But then again he couldn't say no to my puppy eyes, always been week whenever I beg for anything. Not to brag, but sort of the only person that would ever get him to do anything for him.

Speaking of Yoongi, he keeps glancing at Jimin, his feline like eyes narrowed even further, posture upright and stiff. I can't tell if he is uncomfortable, or maybe cautious? I feel bad for having dragged him into this, but I really wanted to do something with Jimin, I've wanted to for a long time, and I wasn't going to let this chance pass.

He is just...he is beautiful, so free and spirited. He is just one of those people who dare to be themselves in an industry where people care so much about elegance, reputation, and general outlook. Not that he lacks these things even in the slightest, no, he is different, unmethodical, but reliable, and smart at the same time. I adored that trait about him when I first met him, and soon I found myself smitten, falling for him. I am possibly in love with him, stupid, if you consider that he doesn't even know I like him to begin with, but oh well...

Jimin doesn't seem to mind much that Yoongi is here, he does glance at the other every few minutes, but nonetheless he is more concentrated on his food and the little conversations we have going. We talk mostly about the office, and our work for this project, not wanting to make him uncomfortable with questions about himself, or myself. Yoongi chips in a few times, with awkward smiles, and forced laughs. He just seems extra rigid today, and I make it a point to ask him about it later, when we get home.

My phone buzzes on the table, and I smile apologetically at Jimin who brushes it off, urging me to take it. It's a reply text from Namjoon hyung, stating that he is done, and would like to meet for lunch if I am still available. I quickly send him location, smiling to myself as I let go of my phone. "I hope you don't mind that my brother is joining us, he just texted, and I sent him a location." I say, feeling like I should have asked first before actually giving Namjoon the go ahead.

"Mr Kim?" Jimin asks, eyes slightly wide, and I nod, ignoring the sigh of relief that sounds beside me from Yoongi. "Yeah, is that ok?"
"Yeah, sure, it's no problem, a little nervous though." He reveals, the tips of his ears flashing. Cute.
"Don't be, he is nice." I assure.

Namjoon hyung is nice, he is the softest, most kind soul I have ever seen. I am not just saying that because he is my brother, but yeah, he has done every single thing in this life for me, he has been to hell and back for my life. Gave parts of himself, or maybe all of himself, just for me. I owe him my being, literally, and it's the least of the things I could ever give him to trade for what he has done for me.

I jump right into his arms the moment I see him, not bothered by the questioning looks, or the straying eyes of the people in the restaurant. He embraces me close, wrapping his arms around me like he hasn't seen me in a while. "Missed you kiddo..." He mumbles playfully on my neck, and I pull back to slap him upside the head, gritting my teeth to look menacing. He smiles, the audacity. "I am not a kid anymore." I whine, a pout already forming.

"Yet you still want a bear hug." He chuckles, ruffling my hair. He is right, I just couldn't help it, "I missed you too." I admit. When it comes to him, it's just different, everything about his existence just brings out the kid in me, the brother nature we've always had since childhood, and I wouldn't hesitate to show him affection, public or not, crush present or not.