CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR.

Seokjin.

My muscles cramp with each step I take, my feet and thighs painfully aching with need to rest. Somehow I've forgotten how to breath, how to let oxygen into my lungs and into my body. Instead it's caught up in my throat, doing the exact opposite of what it is suppose to do. It's chocking me, my chest heaving in ache with each intake. It hurts, it hurts even to breath.

I sit down in the first bench I see, willing myself to calm down amongst my internal chaos. I've been walking for long, an hour or so, pushing my feet with each heavy breath, and each drop of tears, from the village farms, all way back to the bus station. I didn't want to take a cab, or any sort of lift, too immersed in my misery to want anyone near me. I don't want anyone seeing me like this, this disheveled, tired and broken.

I am hurting, everywhere, but none of it compares to ache in my heart. Shattered, crumbling. I feel like the organ could stop beating anytime, it's quick rhythm being an exact opposite of what I feel in my head, slow and tortures. A few tears have escaped me as I walked here, seconds when I couldn't hold it in anymore, and my eyes had suddenly watered, and hot tears fallen on my cheeks. I wasn't going to cry by the roadside despite the deep emotions that were raking through me, I wasn't going to cry now either, because god knows I still had things pending.

I know I am kidding myself, these emotions can break through me any moment, regardless of the place or time. I've never been good at holding it in, and I know it won't be any different now, especially with the intensity that it courses through me, burning with a quest, a quench to be let out. But I can't afford a breakdown right now, I need to finish this.

I need to confront my mother once and for all, I need to give her a piece of my mind, and maybe put her in her place. All this would have never happened if my mother had just let me lead my life. She had once again meddled, and ruined it for me, perhaps forever this time. I have put up with a lot for so long, and it's time she hears from me. I am outside the bus station, a few meters away from the bustling noise, and crowds of people. I look down the road to see a familiar black Mercedes approaching. It's here in record time, probably driving past the limit, but I can't bring myself to worry about that right now. I need his help, I need him.

Jungkook pulls over when he notices me, his formal attire on display as he as he walks to this side of the road. His sight alone calms me, always been able to with his mere presence. He smiles a bit, showing his bunny teeth as he twirls his keys in his hand. "You came..." I say, pushing myself to stand on my feet. "Of course." He replies, his eyes raking my rugged posture for a moment. "Always." He adds, taking a step forward, his hand coming up to brush off some strands from my face. "You ok. You look tired, and pale." He worries, like always, his sincere eyes trying to pry the truth from me. I am not sure I can even begin to tell him, it would be too much to handle.

"I take it, it didn't go well?" He asks when I don't answer.

"No it didn't." I reply truthfully, and he nods along in understanding. He knows a part of this since I let him in on what I was up to when I was seeking his help. He has never been one to ask much, and he had simply provided me with information, the address, and offered any other assistance that I needed. We might have had a complicated relationship regarding the engagement and the ex boyfriend and all, but we are friends first, always been, and like him I would drop everything else if he needed me.

"I am sorry to hear that." He says, sighing in the process, his eyes a little hard. "Did something bad happen, did you get hurt?" I did get hurt, just not the way he thinks. He has always been protective of me, and wouldn't hesitate to throw his hands if he finds out something made me cry. Even now, I don't think he would see eye to eye with Namjoon if he found out the full extent of what's going on, so I smile softly at him, shaking my head. "Nothing like that, I am alright." I assure him.